What's new

The Divine Eagle

Indeed .. but wasn't the first prototype spotted at Shenyang ? ... as such was the maiden flight done at night, in secret so no-one noticed it (or at least wasn't able to take pictures) or was it transported to Anshun by an Il-76MD for example?

Designed and manufactured in Shenyang and flight tested in Anshun.

Thanks again ... but just to be sure !

So, no flight at Shenyang and the UAV was transported to Anshun before its flight?

Really ??? It has been rumoured quite often but I think that beast s simply too huge to hide it flying !

It would be nice if true indeed .... any confirmation?

Deino

I thought these things fly so high that even missiles have a hard time to reach them, how can you see it? The camera may be able to pick it up but you still need to know where to look.

If we are talking about still on the ground or take off, I have the suspicion it was at least not discouraged by those involved. Other wise I get a few photo, but how dumb does one need to be to keep allowing photos to be taken. I mean China is not exactly known to be lose with our secrets. A breach sure, but a breach for 10 years?

Correct. J-11B, J-11BS, J-15, J-15S, J-16, J-16D, and FC-31 are enough for 112.

Do you know when the J-15S will enter service and whether the J-15 or J-15S are equipped with AESA radars?

Indeed .. but wasn't the first prototype spotted at Shenyang ? ... as such was the maiden flight done at night, in secret so no-one noticed it (or at least wasn't able to take pictures) or was it transported to Anshun by an Il-76MD for example?

Divine Eagle in GAC.
bfb71f65gw1f5rb75rw5aj20hs0ic42g.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom