What's new

The Difference Between India and Pakistan - Basile's Travel Blog

I agree to this about the diversity in India and many a times it turns out to the adversity in India.

Look there is no diversity in a small town like Winnipeg in Canada, everyone has the same Caucasian look, white color, every one owns a similar looking home, every family has about two cars, everyone earns the same and pay exorbitant tax, the education and health is free for everyone...that makes it so boring, banal and lacking in diversity, not a good place to live compared to India.

How true, about the adversity.....

My observation of the two societies present a vast difference between them.

Until a few years back there were many similarities then suddenly the hostility started emerging between Pakistan and Modi.

Earlier Pakistan film industry had started taking small but noticeable steps to compete with Bollywood. It movie industry has vanished now.

Until few years back you could see glamourous fashion shows happening in Pakistan. That seems to be a thing of past.

Rock concerts, Night clubs, Beach Parties and other entertainment avenues are getting restricted by the day and people are preferring going conventional.

While Indians are marching ahead towards liberalisation at a break-neck speed without realising the consequences of forgetting their culture.

India and Pakistan were complementing and sometime adapting each other social customs as Pakistani TV dramas and Bollywood was influencing the two societies.
Now it seems that both societies have started moving into opposite direction in the last few years.
And the difference will be blatantly noticeable in next 10 years.

Sacchai chupaye nahin chupti.

When Pakistan gets even half the number of tourists that India gets, then we can compare.

Until then all these individual comparisons are null and void.

You are right my friend. Tourist don't visit Pakistan firstly because of Pakistan's international image of being a terrorist country ( security risks) and secondly poor infrastructure.

This is all changing, which is evident by number of increase domestic and foreign tourists over last 3 years but you are right no comparison between India and Pakistan interns of International tourism. All in good times.

My observation of the two societies present a vast difference between them.

Until a few years back there were many similarities then suddenly the hostility started emerging between Pakistan and Modi.

Earlier Pakistan film industry had started taking small but noticeable steps to compete with Bollywood. It movie industry has vanished now.

Until few years back you could see glamourous fashion shows happening in Pakistan. That seems to be a thing of past.

Rock concerts, Night clubs, Beach Parties and other entertainment avenues are getting restricted by the day and people are preferring going conventional.

While Indians are marching ahead towards liberalisation at a break-neck speed without realising the consequences of forgetting their culture.

India and Pakistan were complementing and sometime adapting each other social customs as Pakistani TV dramas and Bollywood was influencing the two societies.
Now it seems that both societies have started moving into opposite direction in the last few years.
And the difference will be blatantly noticeable in next 10 years.

Lol you can't be more wrong. Things are actually going the other way around. Modi has brought this new brand of hinduism, India is moving fast towards fascism. While Pakistan is liberating itself from extremism.

I don't know why Indians like you come here and vomit, without knowing anything about Pakistan. Pakistan's film industry is much better than what it was 10 years ago ( no where near Bollywood obviously). Music and drama industry is much better than India. Tolerance is increasing in Society, no more Shia sunni Issues. Pakistanis in general have stopped watching Indian content, the new young generation is more Nationalist than ever before.

Its actually India which is heading towards religious extremism, don't spread false propaganda and stop watching Republic TV.

You are right my friend. Tourist don't visit Pakistan firstly because of Pakistan's international image of being a terrorist country ( security risks) and secondly poor infrastructure.

This is all changing, which is evident by number of increase domestic and foreign tourists over last 3 years but you are right no comparison between India and Pakistan interns of International tourism. All in good times.

Lol you can't be more wrong. Things are actually going the other way around. Modi has brought this new brand of hinduism, India is moving fast towards fascism. While Pakistan is liberating itself from extremism.

I don't know why Indians like you come here and vomit, without knowing anything about Pakistan. Pakistan's film industry is much better than what it was 10 years ago ( no where near Bollywood obviously). Music and drama industry is much better than India. Tolerance is increasing in Society, no more Shia sunni Issues. Pakistanis in general have stopped watching Indian content, the new young generation is more Nationalist than ever before.

Its actually India which is heading towards religious extremism, don't spread false propaganda and stop watching Republic TV.

Modi has united the country through nationalism which seemed impossible before him. Pakistan has always been a united force with armed forces being the pivot. Whether these binding factor are good or bad, only time will tell.

I was pointing out the changes which are cropping up between Indian and Pakistani society from my observations. Anyone can see the way female audiences has started dressing more conservatively in the Pakistani family TV shows. While some Indian females have started wearing clothes shorter than one can think of in public places.

You can check the difference in female dressing, just by comparing a five year old program clip with any present day clip of the same program. Both countries are moving in opposite direction. Pakistan going back to roots and India branching out towards liberal west.

Back
Top Bottom