What's new

‘The dictator is coming’ – Juncker’s cheeky welcome for Hungarian PM

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
“The dictator is coming.” Not the usual greeting you would expect to hear at an EU get-together.

But “dictator” was the word chosen by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker as he welcomed Hungary’s Viktor Orban at a summit in Riga, Latvia.

It was delivered with a cheeky smile and a warm handshake, after a particularly rough week in relations between Brussels and Budapest’s right-wing prime minister.

‘The dictator is coming’ – Juncker’s cheeky welcome for Hungarian PM | euronews, world news

lol

Juncker is the real fascist in this scene. He thinks EU Power saves him from justice so he can call the democratically elected PM of another state as dictator.

This is diplomatic affront.

You know diplomatics you brownish peasants?

Last edited:
show me your juicy tits, froggybuoy.

Whoa! That's the best mili comment I've read in a long while!!!
Maybe we should ask Webbie to rename this place PSF ( Pakistani slander forum ), huh?

I suddenly get this feeling I'm getting to you? :yu:
Good luck with that, Tay.

Whoa! That's the best mili comment I've read in a long while!!!
Maybe we should ask Webbie to rename this place PSF ( Pakistani slander forum ), huh?

I suddenly get this feeling I'm getting to you? :yu:
Good luck with that, Tay.

my charme always works on feemales and sissy boys like you.

serve me a sandwich tittybaby.

If you mistake calm fellows with a penchant for sarcasm with sissy boys,
you must run into trouble often.

Ever heard of Theodore Roosevelt's saying : Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way when the opponent get iffy, they soon get puffy too? ( Around the eyes )

But I get the feeling I'm losing you, later, Tay.

If you mistake calm fellows with a penchant for sarcasm with sissy boys,
you must run into trouble often.

Ever heard of Theodore Roosevelt's saying : Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way when the opponent get iffy, they soon get puffy too? ( Around the eyes )

But I get the feeling I'm losing you, later, Tay.

you are not calm. you are running around like a headless chicken, sissy boy.

i am calm.

i am male, you are female.

Just so you know when you get your deserved vacation, I won't be the one to have reported you!
I find you way too funny for that although you seem a bit off today, more puerile not as sharp!

Oh well, Tay.

Just so you know when you get your deserved vacation, I won't be the one to have reported you!
I find you way too funny for that although you seem a bit off today, more puerile not as sharp!

Oh well, Tay.

go stuff a frog into your but. titty buoygurl

Those who defend their country national interests,refuse to obey Brussels/Washington orders,want to trade with Russia,kick out IMF out of their country fall under category of "dictator" in of the West.Good for them are "democratic" Gulf leaders,Israel,Ukrainian neo-nazis and all other creatures toying West line.

I have to say i find Juncker's "friendly" attitude (quasi mafioso handshake, cheek slaps???) very disrespectful. I hope he doesn't devolve into Yeltsin.....it is known that he likes to drink.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom