What's new

The demise of Pakistan is inevitable

This is what I have been hearing since my childhood, trust me nothing will ever happen to this country.
You are living under an illusion then. Remember 1971?

Point is that the fate of Pakistan actually rests upon Pakistani people. If we (Pakistani) can address the issue of corruption and lack of brotherhood then surely nothing will ever happen to this country. If not, then their is limit of everything.

Musharraf have repeatedly pointed out that the greatest threat to existence of Pakistan is internal. I agree with him on this point. He is certainly not a man without flaws but he knew how to lead a society.

As far as this article is concerned, it is very misleading. Pakistan has played a vital role in combat against terrorism at international stage. Due to cooperation of Pakistan, many terrorists have been captured and killed in what WEST likes to term as the ****** region.

Unfortunately, Pak-US relationship have taken a down turn with passage of time which is not good for both nations. Some misunderstandings from both sides eventually led to this situation. However, Pakistan will continue to fight for the greater good of not just itself but also the world.

By grace of Allah Almighty, there is GOOD in Pakistan. And I hope that it prevails against all odds.

I trust Pakistan Army and ISI, as long as they are strong and united...Pakistan has nothing to worry about.

The government and people of Pakistan can get stupid at times and work against the interests of Pakistan intentionally or unintentionally.

As Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said, "There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan".

And those people still talking about Bangladesh, get over it. Its smaller than Sindh province with almost same population as entire Pakistan today with no strategic value and thousands of miles of away with India in the middle. The Quaid should have focused more on Kashmir than Bengal but I understand Bengali Muslims were also involved in the Pakistan movement.

And this article proves that Indians hate the existence of Pakistan. Nothing more to see here. Move along people.

main raat kya gaya zaalimon ne mere be kasoor imran bhai ko ban kar diya koi jawab de kissne ye gustakhee kee aur kyon ...it is my democratic right to know i want an explanaton mods are you listening....why was Imran bhai banned?????????

balochistan situation was very bad a few years ago but now its gotten a little better but that doesnt mean the work is over even if bla is largely subsided they will gain support if the are is not developed there is just one thing that needs to be done and only one and that is development then people will be happy i say instead of creating flyovers in lahore i say create roads in balochistan by the way i study in lahore but still the government is just too corrupt and any funds given over there the sardars and cm take it the army is doing some developments but its not enough heavy projects are required hope gawader completes it will bring a massive change..... i pray for pakistan we may have been in worse problem couple of years back but we r still in problem hope things get better

balochistan situation was very bad a few years ago but now its gotten a little better but that doesnt mean the work is over even if bla is largely subsided they will gain support if the are is not developed there is just one thing that needs to be done and only one and that is development then people will be happy i say instead of creating flyovers in lahore i say create roads in balochistan by the way i study in lahore but still the government is just too corrupt and any funds given over there the sardars and cm take it the army is doing some developments but its not enough heavy projects are required hope gawader completes it will bring a massive change..... i pray for pakistan we may have been in worse problem couple of years back but we r still in problem hope things get better

It will only get better when enemies of Pakistan leave Afghanistan.

main raat kya gaya zaalimon ne mere be kasoor imran bhai ko ban kar diya koi jawab de kissne ye gustakhee kee aur kyon ...it is my democratic right to know i want an explanaton mods are you listening....why was Imran bhai banned?????????

off topic:offtopic: guru bhai but i guess he was banned bcz he was posting alot of anti army stuff that might have gotten him banned :p:P:p:P razpak gone too now who will indians at bay :p:P:P

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

It will only get better when enemies of Pakistan leave Afghanistan.

lets see what will happen in 2013 lets hope they leave like iraq

lets see what will happen in 2013 lets hope they leave like iraq
They have left Iraq.

However, we need to keep in mind that we need a stable Afghanistan. And by this, I don't assume that Taliban ruling Afghanistan again. We need Afghanistan where rights of all ethnicities are acknowledged.

Pakistan has a vital role to play in Afghanistan. And Pakistan's policy should be to force USA in to negotiation table. No, not by backing militants because it will stir trouble for us in response. But through effective diplomacy.

Pakistan can do wonders with effective diplomacy.

ignorant people dont know even a bit of baloch situation..nawabs ruled balochistan till 1971 officially through princely states..and now they are angry when they see development ..thats all

besides 50% balochistan population is pushtoon.and it balochs represents 6.8 % of population of pakistan

in contrast bangli were more than total population of west pakistan and were 100% bengali

they r baloch who escaped punjabi persecution nd came to india...hardly anything to laugh about..:disagree::D

I also have numerous Kashmiris, Assam, North East, Sikhs etc etc(lost the count) in my neighborhood who came to Pakistan after being persecuted by Hindus of India and it's army. ;)

:disagree:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Why are Pakistanis blaming Indians when many Balochis are accusing Pakistan...

Zaffar Baloch Claims: Pakistan Occupies Balochistan

Spammer. :diagree:

Last edited by a moderator:

demise of pakistan is inevitable? not everyone will agree...

Last edited by a moderator:
are you not united against Pakistan? tell me seriously without any circular argument now
if you are not then we are really sorry to be obsessed with you
and sorry we didnt realize that all those infantry and armour brigades you got along the borders with us are for goodwill and cheering.

the thing is that we are united against Pakistan.....but its 'not only' "Pakistan" that we are united against....

while Pakistan is 'only united, against India

I also have numerous Kashmiris, Assam, North East, Sikhs etc etc(lost the count) in my neighborhood who came to Pakistan after being persecuted by Hindus of India and it's army. ;)

yaar if you want to lie at least make it a believable one.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom