What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
do, you even know what is IVC.....its a name given by britishers in early days....when there were only few sites unearthed...
we still don't have the full list...
It's The Ghaggar-Hakra civilization....

No it is Indus valley because it centered around the Indus or it was called the Harrapan because Harrapa was its greatest city. These modern name changes have all been proposed by your archaeologists. Your archaeologists even wanted to change it to Sarvasti civilization lol the connotation behind why is so obvious its funny. :lol:

Just because you don't know about their contribution doesn't mean there isn't any.
This guy is ridiculous, look at my conversation with him. Haryanvi Jatts are some of the toughest people I know. Are you Haryanvi?

And you need to know something about ancient civilizations. IVC started near river Indus and expanded centuries later, it went as far as Iran and Afghanistan. Muds you are talking as if they were sites are pieces found in India north west when Harappans moved there.
Ok..genius tell me about it...
go on.. I am listing.....

This idiot is claiming the battle of Rajasthan between Rajputs and Arabs took place in Punjab!:rofl:

Post reported! And i didn't claim that, but Punjab was indeed was ruled by Rajputs in those times.

I was talking about who ruled Punjab in those times. No ghairatmand punjabi is interested in Rajasthan history.
Exactly your claims are falling apart, first you say that Rajputs failed and when I counter, you say you aren't interested in Rajasthani history. Are Punjabi Rajputs the only Rajputs?:rofl:

Nope India in ancient times meant the inhabitants of the Indus valley. When Darius conquered the Indus valley he claimed he had conquered India. Go look up his statement of the nations he had conquered. Greeks got the term from the Persians and they called the people Indoi, it was only years later when it started to denote lands passed the Indus.

That's the half baked-truth. Megasthanes the Greek ambassador sent by Seleucus wrote an account of the land he referred as India and he gave description of both North and South India when he lived in Patliputra. Go back to school and learn the history properly. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

That's the half baked-truth. Megasthanes the Greek ambassador sent by Seleucus wrote an account of the land he referred as India and he gave description of both North and South India when he lived in Patliputra. Go back to school and learn the history properly. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

All came after Darius how about you get your dates right? :lol:

This guy is ridiculous, look at my conversation with him. Haryanvi Jatts are some of the toughest people I know. Are you Haryanvi?
Just like rajputs, we are not talking who is toughest but who made any mark in history? Only punjabi jats toke the fight back to the land from where every invader came and looted. So there is no prestige in being rajput in Pakistan, but they use family name because they are proud of it. Nothing wrong being proud of what you are, unless you start believing in being superior.

And you found them toughest in kabaddi match?

No it is Indus valley because it centered around the Indus or it was called the Harrapan because Harrapa was its greatest city. These modern name changes have all been proposed by your archaeologists. Your archaeologists even wanted to change it to Sarvasti civilization lol the connotation behind why is so obvious its funny. :lol:
you know nothing buddy.....
ok..tell me this..when the name harrapan civilization was given to it...how many sites did we had.....
and give me the details of the sites we have now......
and what migration course did we have now....:lol:

Yeah I am :cheers:

Ok now its understandable.

Exactly your claims are falling apart, first you say that Rajputs failed and when I counter, you say you aren't interested in Rajasthani history. Are Punjabi Rajputs the only Rajputs?:rofl:

Yes Rajputs failed badly, remember Mughals? The idea of rajputs defending hindu country is hilarious, they couldnt even defend their backyard properly let alone rest of hindus. And when did i say punjabi rajputs are the only one?

Not really, Nehru stick with British name "India" to make known internationally.

India is our historical name given by ancient Greeks, there was no question of disowning it. Jinnah never claimed that name 'India' for Pakistan but wanted Indians to disown that name which had no logic.

you know nothing buddy.....
ok..tell me this..when the name harrapan civilization was given to it...how many sites did we had.....
and give me the details of the sites we have now......
and what migration course did we have now....:lol:

Indians say the same people were a part of their sites, but their sites do not show the level of sophistication that is shown on Pakistani sites. The only ones that come close are extremely close to Pakistani border and so may have historically been a part of the boundary of IVC. You answer me if the same people were in your sites how did they forget to build anything? Pakistani cities shows city planning, drains, etc while Indians do not even let foreigners check their ruins but claim it is the same civilization! :lol:

India is our historical given by ancient Greeks, there was no question of disowning it. Jinnah never claimed that name 'India' for Pakistan but wanted Indians to disown that name.

Yeah because Jinnah knew the real history of region unlike troll on PDF. By naming your self India, their people history don't suddenly change to something else. There are many countries named after River Indus by British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom