What's new

The day when 4 colonels and 7000 men surrendered to half a battalion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to wake up Indians, 7000 men surrendered because Their CO General NIAZI declared
ceasefire and ordered all the soldiers on battle field to drop their weapons and surrender themselves. If you think they give up so easily, ask your EX-Indian general i don't remember his name, who praised the valor of Pakistani Captain in 71 war.

Ahsan Malik was the Pakistani commander who defended Kamalpur in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. He was a Captain at that time serving in 31 Baloch of Pakistan Army.

His defiant Last stand earned him a Sitara-e-Jurat upon his return to Pakistan. Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw sent a personal congratulatory note to him and ordered the Indian Army to treat Captain Malik with respect.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-forces/39926-capt-ahsan-malik-31-baluch.html

There were told to surrender they did...

Want a story of valour n confidence? read how a PAK ARMY General Naseerullah Khan landed his heli in an indian military compound by mistake and made the whole indian contingenet surrender to PAK ARMY without firing a single bullet in 1965.

^^^
^^^
^^^
Surrendering is surrendering what ever it might be

Niazi had failed in utilizing his troops to
defend Dhaka and found no other option
than to cry crocodile tears and surrender.
He went back.. romped with more women
while drunk.. and left his troops to suffer
the humiliation of putting their arms
down.

Sorry but for your opinion. How many women raped during that whole 9 months of wars( i really want hear from a pakistani)?

Not part of the topic and will not be entertained with anything other than infractions.

Kargil war
the day when 5000 thousands pakistanis fought against 30 000 indians, shot down several aircrafts without losing a single one and captured peak 5353 which is still in our hands

See what i did there?

ya buddy I can see.. you are giving TASSALLI to your self... keep it up :tup:

Kargil war
the day when 5000 thousands pakistanis fought against 30 000 indians, shot down several aircrafts without losing a single one and captured peak 5353 which is still in our hands

See what i did there?

Off topic and reported... Santro ji, for your kind attention ;)

At that time too PPP was in power and knew that they had to degrade Pakistani army for their rule in west and have to get ride of east too, who had won the elections.

Your signature. :D

"Pakistaniyoin tum doodh mango gey ,toh hum tumhe kheer denge
lekin agar tum kashmir mango gey ,toh hum tumhe cheer denge
"

Dr. sahab kashmir de do!!! :P

Aare bevde, cheer ka matlab, yeh :cheers: nahin, cheer in Hindi = cut/rip open/tear!!

Any Pakistani want to open a thread on Indian forum like this one about their army will be kicked in seconds

^^^

You are plain lying, you being a brigadier's son I understand your predicament.

I'll let you keep the fig leaf.

Any Pakistani want to open a thread on Indian forum like this one about their army will be kicked in seconds

Its appalling isnt it then.. when fickle people like the so called Mr Adnan Faruqi complain of "bias" here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom