What's new

The Day JF-17 Thundered In Indian Occupied Kashmir !

<sigh>

Yes the only thing we have achieved and are proud of to keep opening a post every few days !

Just pray that with the next skirmish or major battle you don't end up like the mofo Endian posters jumping around like monkeys touting "Raptors of the East" and "PAF be picked off while trying to take off from their bases" and then thrashing around in their dead throes like chickens with their heads chopped off when the time came.
I will be with you blasting any Indian poster that tries to belittle or falsify PAF's achievement and professionalism.
But otherwise give it a rest please.

Yes the only thing we have achieved and are proud of to keep opening a post every few days !

Just pray that with the next skirmish or major battle you don't end up like the mofo Endian posters jumping around like monkeys touting "Raptors of the East" and "PAF be picked off while trying to take off from their bases" and then thrashing around in their dead throes like chickens with their heads chopped off when the time came.
I will be with you blasting any Indian poster that tries to belittle or falsify PAF's achievement and professionalism.
Aye

Arrogance is not the way forward

<sigh>

You know outside PDF, there are numerous sites, circles and publications which also constantly update and release new information as and when it becomes available and also PDF is technically a defence forum generally meant to address defence related subjects.
The text in the OP was extracted from an article by Alan Warnes in the current issue of AFM. Although numerous articles on JF-17 have been published many of them by the same author but none the less he brought out another one with some updated information hence likewise i decided to share that info.
In any case, PAF never went OTT with any claims nor did it create any terminologies .

Anyone care to explain how an electronic warfare system can defeat an IR guided missile. Or did he mean R-77?

They day when india double penetrated by Thunders and Merages :lol:

Yes, those are mortars, and in the corner clearly written as ' File' in Hindi suggesting they were representative pictures and not related to the incident talked about in the video clip.
lol nice and lame justifications
Lol fake news of shooting down a flanker and labelling your own pilot as Indian and Isreali is thunder:lol:
And what about your bogus claims of shoot down our F-16 lol, we are claiming from day one and your claims comes 3 months after the incident, can you tell me how your vedic/mahan/ out of this universe 1000 gen did hide from our mulitiple radar coverage (AWACS/ Ground based AESA like US TPS-77/YLC-12/ F-16 APG-68V9/JFT KLJ-7) and all AAM were found at the wreck site of you vedic/Mahan MIg-21, so do tell me that how your superman Abhi fired its AAMs toward of our F-16 only one things/scenario was possible Abhi opened his cockpit during the flight and throw a Tirshul toward our F-16 so that's why our F-16 were shot down lol :lol: ;):lol::enjoy:

Lol fake news of shooting down a flanker and labelling your own pilot as Indian and Isreali is thunder[emoji38]
Su30mki was shot down. There is already a multitude of evidence on this forum regarding the shoot down.

As for the pilot, you talking about shazaz ud din? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Also not to mention how it wasn't the military didn't claim the pilot was Israeli. I mean you Indians screech about how it wasn't ur airforce that claimed the 300 dead figure in balakot. The same applies here

Also note, PAF not DGISPR made any claims about which 2 jets were shot down at first. They just said that 2 jets were shot down. It was the Indian media that tge su30mki being shit down first

Yes, those are mortars, and in the corner clearly written as ' File' in Hindi suggesting they were representative pictures and not related to the incident talked about in the video clip.
What a lame excuse. You telling me they couldn't release the images of the supposed unexploded bombs, but could give images of dud mortar shells. Lul

Lol fake news of shooting down a flanker and labelling your own pilot as Indian and Isreali is thunder:lol:

For weeks, Indian media were showing the pictures of wreckage of its own MIG 21 as F16 as a proof that India did shot down a F16. You people are the most shameless the human kind has ever seen that you turn your every humiliation into glory.

1620479067941.png

1620479088433.png

LikePakistan Army: Hey, let’s issue black bullets proof vest to soldiers so that enemy can see them from mile away.

PAF: Hold my beer, attached a shiny Red REK to already visible black Bomb on a jet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom