What's new

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

i have been telling it right from start.. this is part of islamic culture. turks practised it. central asians do.
they have pretty boys . who do you think are the slaves? they are exactly these kind of boys.
if its a part of their culture so be it. no one is asking you to follow it

Keeping slaves and doing sodomy with them is not the teachings of Islam. Islam banned it thousand of years ago. Read the story of Prophet Lut/Lot (AS). [1900 BC]
Thank you!

@Xeric

bacha bazi I haven't heard in India but may be, I didn't read about it in India. Post the link about India and Nepal. Women prostitution is way high in India.

People in West are too much prejudiced about SAians.

In India bacha bazi may not be the term used to describe such an act however it does not mean such things do not happen their.
53 % of indian kids are molested.
Over 53% children face sexual abuse: Survey - Times Of India

It seems that I speak a different dialect...
Average_Joe_Sponge_Bob_Brooch_Shy.jpg

You have no idea how nasty an abuse I hurled your way ! :P

i have been telling it right from start.. this is part of islamic culture. turks practised it. central asians do.
they have pretty boys . who do you think are the slaves? they are exactly these kind of boys.
if its a part of their culture so be it. no one is asking you to follow it

So just because Turks (supposedly) practiced it it then becames part of Islam? You are nothing but an ignorant with not even atom worth of a knowledge of the world!

An act of homosexuality is punished with "stone death".

Where as in your largest democracy called India, 53% of kids are sexually abused meaning their is a huge possibility that you were sexually molested at childhood.

Why people are so hostile if someone asks for info that he missed ? The western media is speaking the truth while everyone consider them propaganda machine in case against them. The newspaper called TOIlet by o many posters suddenly became trusted source.

The survey, carried out across 13 states and with a sample size of 12,447.

Same number of terrorists can be found in Pakistan. Should we start calling majority 53 % of people are terrorists? Look at sample size, population of kids will be in hundreds of millions.

If any person who has experience in some data analysis, will say very less data to reach any conclusion.

So just because Turks (supposedly) practiced it it then becames part of Islam? You are nothing but an ignorant with not even atom worth of a knowledge of the world!

An act of homosexuality is punished with "stone death".

Where as in your largest democracy called India, 53% of kids are sexually abused meaning their is a huge possibility that you were sexually molested at childhood.

Lol-that cracked me up- and quoted for Truth- :eek:

Why people are so hostile if someone asks for info that he missed ? The western media is speaking the truth while everyone consider them propaganda machine in case against them. The newspaper called TOIlet by o many posters suddenly became trusted source.

The survey, carried out across 13 states and with a sample size of 12,447.

Same number of terrorists can be found in Pakistan. Should we start calling majority 53 % of people are terrorists? Look at sample size, population of kids will be in hundreds of millions.

If any person who has experience in some data analysis, will say very less data to reach any conclusion.

You are the prefect reason why it is safe to declare Indians with syndrome of delusion.

A survey is conducted with random people! Its pretty much how governments are elected when small fraction of the population VOTES even though majority of the people may not be satisfied with the government! moving back to the subject of molestation, the survey was conducted among random people just like how every other survey is conducted around the world for many complex researches and here we are a deluded think tank :-)lol:) with his epic fail analogy.

What...? I thought it meant 'Roti Kha Liii ?' ! Sh*t thats why the local Khan Sahib at the mosque gave me a funny look ! :blink:

:lol:hahaha...by the way its a domestic totka for cough relief in infants and children(practice only in villages by grandma's)

@Myth....
Keep argument civil. I know more about these surveys and the sample collection. Iknow what should be considered as important variable and what to be ignored.

Around the world, the survey is more stringent and I don't think anyone except China comes near India's 1.2 billion population.

I am repeating it again, If I do survey in Muslim nations which have about 1.5 billion people and pick random people in equal number and extremists percentage comes out 53%, would you accept my analysis and conclusion.

So talk about variables, factors to be considered which are ignored rather than taking the survey result on face value.

Back
Top Bottom