What's new

The courageous Pakistan army stand on the eastern front

BS about the cantonment security..
There wasnt any as such.. till the war started.
Many Pakistani personal were murdered and their wives molested and assaulted on trips to markets.
Some were killed in their sleep by intruders at night.

Either you forgot or choose to ignore the fact that after the Pakistan Army surrendered the mukhti bahini and other bengali nationalists slaughtered many non-bengalis out in the open in race courses and sports arenas.

Any citation for this? That Mukti Bahini openly slaughtered non-Bengalis after the war!

May be you shouldn't commenting only reading the first page.

hmmm, your right!

i've read through the whole thread and it seems that AgnosticMuslim has already done a good job refuting the silly claims you made!:wave:

In other words, you don't have it.

In other words, a noted international intellectual has busted a contention that indians have been shouting to the world for these last 39 years. How do you like them apples. :agree:

In other words, a noted international intellectual has busted a contention that indians have been shouting to the world for these last 39 years. How do you like them apples. :agree:

Yea - I see the entire world believing it....

Yea - I see the entire world believing it....

Are you a noted international intellectual who has studied what happened during that period. If no then - what right do you have to challenge Ms Bose WHO HAS COME TO THIS CONCLUSION, THROUGH SCHOLARLY ENDEAVOUR :agree::whistle:

Are you a noted international intellectual who has studied what happened during that period. If no then - what right do you have to challenge Ms Bose WHO HAS COME TO THIS CONCLUSION, THROUGH SCHOLARLY ENDEAVOUR :agree::whistle:

This man's every single statement is an example of logical fallacies.

Ad hominem attack and inverse ad hominem arguments piled up to raise a giant straw man and putting some smileys on top of it.

There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns; there are things we do not know we don’t know.

^^^^^ You my friend :)

A posse ad esse non valet consequentia!!

:)
অগভীর জলে সফরী ফরফরায়তে

No need for an apology, especially as the Mukti Bahini were responsible for killing between 500,000-1 million Biharis:

Blood and Tears and the massacre of Non-Bengalis by Mukti Bahani|Dacca Times

The sheaves of eye-witness accounts, documented in this book, prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that the massacre of West Pakistanis, Biharis and other non-Bengalis in East Pakistan had begun long before the Pakistan Army took punitive action against the rebels late in the night of March 25, 1971. It is also crystal clear that the Awami League’s terror machine was the initiator and executor of the genocide against the non-Bengalis which exterminated at least half a million of them in less than two months of horror and trauma. Many witnesses have opined that the federal Government acted a bit too late against the insurgents. The initial success of the federal military action is proved by the fact that in barely 30 days, the Pakistan Army, with a combat strength of 38,717 officers and men in East Pakistan, had squelched the Awami League’s March-April, 1971, rebellion all over the province.

Panchabibi, Jessore: The Mukti Bhani massacres of Biharis|Today's Views

Actually Mukti Bahini and Bengal Regiment personnel raped the Bihari and west Pakistani women killed about 800,000/ to 1,000,000/ innocent Biharis and West Pakistanis in East Pakistan in 1971. After the 16th of December 1971 Bangladeshis showed the dead bodies and graves of these innocent Biharis and Pakistanis as Bengali people killed by the Pakistan army.
Mukti Bahini killed 1 million Biharis:

Mukti Bahani massacres of Biharis in Panchabibi, Jessore « Bogra « Rajshahi « Sonar Bangla « Bangladesh Patriot

I love the Bangladeshi people today, so I really hope you get past this ugly chapter in our history. No need for apologies from either side. Pakistan feels the pain of 1971 everyday, but in the end you got what you want. Now let's move past this and live as brothers. Peace.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom