What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

Enough of your trolling, you keep dragging issues of Iran, environment, slave, China, etc.

I have nothing more to say to someone who keep going back to square one after repeatedly educated with facts instead of what his fascists groups tells him. Go kill some Muslim and feel satisfied, if that is what your nation has taught you.

Your facts are bullshit. You dont have any sense for self critiscism. You blame evrything on others. If you keep like that you will always stay in the dirt.

Oh I'm very scared the fascist troll is threatening me.

Reality is not a threat. Look at the state of your countries. You can only blame yourself.

That said, do you think here ist better? Do you understand why the small people in Italy applaud interior minister Salvini and greet him like a saint?

Do you understand how much the liberal left elites fucked up the normal people in the west over decades?

Do you realize how they put more and more pressure on the worker class, crush middle class ect?

The rise of the far right is happening, because the system parties failed the people, betrayed the people.

The attacks on the migrants are a side effect of that, because the liberal left used the migrants to create pressure on the normal people. This old system now collapses and it has to collapse.

Reality is not a threat. Look at the state of your countries. You can only blame yourself.

That said, do you think here ist better? Do you understand why the small people in Italy applaud interior minister Salvini and greet him like a saint?

Do you understand how much the liberal left elites fucked up the normal people in the west over decades?

Do you realize how they put more and more pressure on the worker class, crush middle class ect?

The rise of the far right is happening, because the system parties failed the people, betrayed the people.

The attacks on the migrants are a side effect of that, because the liberal left used the migrants to create pressure on the normal people. This old system now collapses and it has to collapse.

Do whatever the fk you wanna do in your fascist empire but don't hide behind secularism.

Show me a Quran Ayah stating that. Don't f@RT your nonsense here.

I firmly believe in American values and I love this country, this doesn't mean I will support every wrong move of our govt. Do you know what are American values? Do your homework before commenting on my posts as you clearly seem a desperate hater with zero knowledge, you are just creating a fool out of yourself.

You are so confused exteremist.

@A.P. Richelieu

This is the mentality I was addressing. Unfortunately this is the mentality of several govts/politicians in the west. This is the reason of Middle East/African destruction resulting in migrations and refugees.
You can’t be muslim while supporting values of the infidels that doesn’t go with your religion and yes I know

Muslims don’t believe in western values yet they immigrate to west and take advantage of the same values that they hate

How much it is ? May be some visionary had.added ahmadis as well. Who knows in future : " kaafir.. kaafir .**** Kafir " may also join the white part..

I dont know.

But i would prefer a sword in there

Back
Top Bottom