What's new

The Conflict in Syria as it Relates to Turkey | Updates & Discussions

After air atack stop, approximately 200 esad/iran soldiers killed yesterday at Turkman mountain with artillary atack of Turkey and Turkman's land atack.

cx
Want to see engaging allied JETS from USA, JORDAN, KATAR,FRANCE, UK

how they will differentiate ?

We warned them this is our region this Syrian people brothers and sisters of us. Usa germany france uk iran israel or russia they have to stop play on our region. If not we will keep our behaviors. Doesnt matter ww3 start or any country atack to us.

Turkman groups on facebook.

a great operation to Kizil hill from head camera, Turkmans captured back kızıl hill after Turkey shelled there

a russian helicopter was hit by TOW yesterday

an interwiev with Turkmans from yesterday (in Turkish)

a message to Putin from Erdoga "there is not ISIL over there, there is Turkman!"

Russia killed hundreds of civilian at Syria since they enter, Marva just one of them
12301524_913407785414988_551781161192762080_n.jpg

Last edited:
On what do you trust? Even if Russia don't attack you direct, they can hurt you much. They can focus their attacks on turkmens and support PKK with much weapon. All legal. More or less.

escalating it would be a bad idea we can play this game too..

imagine turkish support for chechenia.. sure we would get some help from saudi arabia and others..
support for krim tatars .. two fronts near russia.. I belive they dont want this but putin is an unpredictibale idiot.. who knows what he thinks..

support for turkmens with heavy weapons and something against the birds in the sky, we could easy add some special forces in their groub.. why? these turks are called turkmen because they aren't citizens of turkey.. if we wouldn't have lost these lands they would call themselfes turks.. also they are not a brother folk they are we just seperated from us.. its like krim russians and russia

BREAKING NEWS : !!!!!

Government Spokesman Mr. Celik just now in TV :

Our military forces have now free permission to engage all suspicious hostile elements
on land , air and sea !

We will never surrender our Türk ethnicity "Türkmen" to evil bastards !

Turkey is no easy push over.. back in 2008 I participated in joint drills and I must say am very impressed by the professionalism and military might of Turkey.

I wish Obama had balls like you have. I support Turkey 100% and hope you guys communicate with us.

I recommend trying to de escalate the situation and strengthen ties with Israel.

escalating it would be a bad idea we can play this game too..

imagine turkish support for chechenia.. sure we would get some help from saudi arabia and others..
support for krim tatars .. two fronts near russia.. I belive they dont want this but putin is an unpredictibale idiot.. who knows what he thinks..

support for turkmens with heavy weapons and something against the birds in the sky, we could easy add some special forces in their groub.. why? these turks are called turkmen because they aren't citizens of turkey.. if we wouldn't have lost these lands they would call themselfes turks.. also they are not a brother folk they are we just seperated from us.. its like krim russians and russia

Little bit late. Chechnya is under full control by Putins buddy Kadyrow.

Back
Top Bottom