腊八粥 (la ba zhou)
腊 stands for 腊月(December)
八=8
粥=porridge

How could u do that?
U evil!

Do u have these monkey stamps of 2016?
View attachment 287820 View attachment 287819

oo...i used to see them when i m a child but it is hardly seen nowadays...perhaps i m unaware it is still common in other parts of malaysia..thanks

lor13d-jpg.287771

He looks like a dog.

Our Monkey King is Buddhist, yours is Hinduist. His name is 悟空, means "comprehend empty". Before he become a Buddhist, he was a wild monkey, like to destroy rules.

eh, what it means? I don't know, it's a tradition come down generations to generations, may show the respects or appreciations to our familiar animals . What Capricorn means, by the way?
My Monkey King like you.
View attachment 287810
Monkey in my mind has 2 faces.
One is
who robbed me and took away my bread, apple and drink.
I don't know how I made it to the summit without any food that day.
c.jpg
b.jpg

a.jpg

12.jpg

The other is
8684504_111403301398_2.jpg

from GZ to SZ, always empty seats!

i'll try the new Futian Station this time.;)
U will be heading to the opposite direction of general Spring Festival Travel Rush!
Great for u!
Remember to share with us your photos of the impressive underground Futian HSR Station!
1212133.jpg

What Capricorn means, by the way?

59d6027a1864890ec6e74802acd208a5.jpg

Mountain goat. Climbs near vertical walls, which translates into human personality as extremely ambitious and goal oriented....from personal experience, quite a bit of control freaks.

20150822_115236.jpg

Kozorog-na+Dolgem+hrbtu_3+%25284%2529.jpg

Related species-not photoshop....they go to lick salt of a dam in Italy, just as a demonstration of climbing skills. The larger can climb something like this too.

dam-goats-2.jpg

59d6027a1864890ec6e74802acd208a5.jpg

Mountain goat. Climbs near vertical walls, which translates into human personality as extremely ambitious and goal oriented....from personal experience, quite a bit of control freaks.

20150822_115236.jpg

Kozorog-na+Dolgem+hrbtu_3+%25284%2529.jpg

Related species-not photoshop....they go to lick salt of a dam in Italy, just as a demonstration of climbing skills. The larger can climb something like this too.

dam-goats-2.jpg
Now it's still the year of 羊(goat/sheep/etc).
29762fc0a74ceb13d3d4f79b1908a993t1280l75.jpg

Monkey in my mind has 2 faces.
One is
who robbed me and took away my bread, apple and drink.
I don't know how I made it to the summit without any food that day.
View attachment 287822 View attachment 287823
View attachment 287824
View attachment 287827

The other is
View attachment 287826

U will be heading to the opposite direction of general Spring Festival Travel Rush!
Great for u!
Remember to share with us your photos of the impressive underground Futian HSR Station!
View attachment 287830

Those wild monkeys are very annoying, be careful, they would rob your handbags, camera, bottle water etc.

Any particular reason to name the year on animals in China ?

Those wild monkeys are very annoying, be careful, they would rob your handbags, camera, bottle water etc.
They have already done that to me. They took away my handbag and grabbed all my food and drinks. But thankfully, they left my handbag!

Please refer to it as "East Asian lunar new year". The Gregorian calendar must originate from somewhere, but today we call it "western new year", or "solar new year" not "Roman new year" or "Greek New year".

The lunar new year festival have been celebrated in East Asian countries for ancient times. It is so silly if people still call it "China new year".

Back
Top Bottom