What's new

The CCP is most pro ethnic minority and stupidest party in human history

I think one child policy was imposed on Xinjiang too,or so i was told and that started all the trouble.

One child policy does not apply to minorities such as uighurs.

So do not spread rumors before you really know anything.
@Safriz

According to Islam, what is the punishment for people who spread lie and slander?

Especially if it's already involved to the lost of human life and body parts.

I heard this is not a small sin according to Islam teaching.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALERT TO ALL CHINESE MEMBERS, WE HAVE JUST SPOTTED TWO CIA PAID TROLLS, KOLAPS AND OKEMOS.

THEIR ONLY PURPOSE HERE IS TO SPREAD THE LIE AND HATRED AGAINST CPC, AS THEIR US MASTER TELLING TO THEM, THE GOAL IS TO CREATE THE TENSION AND HATRED AGAINST CPC AMONG THE CHINESE PEOPLE.

ALERT TO ALL CHINESE MEMBERS, WE HAVE JUST SPOTTED TWO CIA PAID TROLLS, KOLAPS AND OKEMOS.

THEIR ONLY PURPOSE HERE IS TO SPREAD THE LIE AND HATRED AGAINST CPC, AS THEIR US MASTER TELLING TO THEM, THE GOAL IS TO CREATE THE TENSION AND HATRED AGAINST CPC AMONG THE CHINESE PEOPLE.

Well, they are telling some truth, or maybe all. But since this is more of an internal affair of the Chinese people, I don't know much about this affair

^^^ Memo circulating through the halls of the Information Ministry. :omghaha:

@Safriz

According to Islam, what is the punishment for people who spread lie and slander?

Especially if it's already involved to the lost of human life and body parts.

I heard this is not a small sin according to Islam teaching.

As long as the lies are to serve their own agendas, I guess it is perfect fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you sound more and more like a CIA paid troll, CPC supports Christianity over Buddhism? Seriously.

这里是巴基斯坦论坛,所以我不想单单把清真寺列出来,而且我把教堂放在前面,避免无谓的争论。 明白吗?
Is this the last resort when you have nothing else to say?

At least tell me what items I listed are false. You cannot simply let problems brewing and ignore it. 讳疾忌医。 

Are you referring to the concept of civilization state v. nation state, esp. espoused by Martin Jaques? If China is moving towards nation state as most modern countries are, then people should not be divided into different ethnic groups purposefully. No sensible country would emphasize that its president is black, white, yellow, English descendant, Jew, etc.

Plus, your translation of "nation" into 民族 is misleading.
民族这个词是近代进口日本的,当然我不是说之前没有这个族群,民族≠种族,而国家确实在强化民族意识(汉)事实上中华文明只要引导得当太具杀伤力了,我是这么认为的

The martyred police officers from the 4.23 Terrorist attack.

2be5_6e1af8c1_5cfc_b71b_1a57_c5f943a46d20_1.jpg

After 1949, when the CCP took over China, they wanted to "liberate" all minorities from their lords and Han majority. They created 55 minorities + Han. Before 1949, only 4 (Manchu, Tibetan, Mongolian and Hui) + Han were officially recognized. They wanted to apparently divide China into smaller pieces, which was understandable since the CCP even established their Soviet little country based in Yan'an before 1949.

After they created 55 minorities,
国民党的五族共和无视事实,自欺欺人毫无操作性,任何摩擦都会上升到文明的高度,简直就是5国联盟,对内(汉)又无法消化异同,不是自掘坟墓吗

1, The CCP also helped create written languages for certain minorities, such as Zhuang, Jinpo, etc.
只是个信息载具而已,他们的语言是很原始的,词汇严重不足,根本无法进行现代生产
2, The CCP created so called "autonomous regions," from provincial levels to county, village levels.
大陆有自治??
2, The CCP changed all Chinese names where ethnic minorities inhabit to minority names, for example, Dihua to Urumuqi. Taiwan still calls Urumuqi Dihua
迪化是殖民词吧
3, The CCP imposes one child policy on Han but not on minorities.
4, The CCP abolished Han's folklore practices, forcing Han majority to cremate but allow minorities to have tombs, in the spirit of protecting minority cultures, as if Han has no culture. Recently, in Henan, the CCP even destroyed Han majority's ancestral tombs.
5. etc, etc...

Meanwhile, what we got since the CCP implemented those policies? More ethnic violence and division and the world media is even criticizing the CCP for "oppressing" minorities? I am laughing at the incompetent and ideology-driven stupid CCP.

As they antagonize the Han majority more and more while the minorities feel more and more empowered, I expect more violence. The CCP might be digging its own grave and I fear when democracy comes to China, the damage is too devastating for the nation to heal. China might break up if China goes democratic.
我不是说共产党的政策就好,但楼主只是拿一些现象就否定一切,甚至上升到分裂,共产党再不济也不至于这么无能吧,民主就分裂?有几个民族有他们的经济文化中心的?

The martyred police officers from the 4.23 Terrorist attack.

2be5_6e1af8c1_5cfc_b71b_1a57_c5f943a46d20_1.jpg

Most of them are Uighur, only 3 are Han and 2 of them are Mongolian.
I hope those who cheers for the terrorists and those who try to take this advantage to unreasonably criticize China and its people can sleep well at night.

Back
Top Bottom