What's new

The CCP is most pro ethnic minority and stupidest party in human history

So what would you have done if you were in power? Kill them all or drive them out to somewhere else? I won't mind that being done to Mongols and Manchurians thought, but the rest?

No social engineering by creating false ethnicity, no favoritism towards any groups esp. penal codes, but economically favor small business run by minorities. I am all in favor of letting all cultures flourish, but not by sacrificing Han's cultures in order to appease minorities.

A nation must be united under equal rights with rule of law.

千里之堤,溃于蚁穴.

Exactly,that's what I have been worrying.

In response to pehgaam e mohabbat:

The economic situation of those minorities that practice distinct cultural norms, such as observing certain religious traditions that would demand companies to cater to their needs by building special cafeteria for them, etc. Imagine what private companies would be willing to spend extra money in order to meet all those demands. Private companies also do not want to touch minorities because the government will always favor minorities in any disputes. Due to those favorable policies, more and more people would find their minority roots several generations ago, even by faking identities.

Those favorable policies are actually hurting those minority groups economically because they basically live in isolation since they are encouraged to keep their own languages, cultures, etc. and Han business owners stay away from them. I have heard that recruiters would simply throw away resumes if they are certain minority groups. You recall the incident in Donguan factory? After that incident, more business people would not hire certain minority groups.

Of course, Manchu, Mongolians, and most southern minorities that were created after 1949 are all well assimilated and they are much better off than those living in western parts. In fact, Manchu are most wealthy among all, including Han.

Whoever said Chinese breed like crazy knows jack about history, Europeans migrated to na big time which reduced population and since early days in na the death rate is crazy high.

Then there is the routine dynastic war happening every now and then that wipes half the population.

The war of Spanish succession, 100 years war 30 years war, Napoleonic war, crusades, ww1 and 2 and tons that I can't list cause busy. Happens a lot more often than Chinese wars and the scales are much bigger.

Then the is the black death, Spanish flu and stuff like that that are much bigger in scale

Black death was also happened in China, since it's originated from.

That is why Yuan dynasty was known as a very bad era.

I've got one question: How did the Han race became the largest ethnic group on Earth?

How did the population rise to 1 billion. Even though China was invaded by many countries (Mongol Empire, Japan), wouldn't this mean a lot of Han Chinese are part *Different Ethnicity group*

Spot on !!!!! Hannization is a confused theory.

After 1949, when the CCP took over China, they wanted to "liberate" all minorities from their lords and Han majority. They created 55 minorities + Han. Before 1949, only 4 (Manchu, Tibetan, Mongolian and Hui) + Han were officially recognized. They wanted to apparently divide China into smaller pieces, which was understandable since the CCP even established their Soviet little country based in Yan'an before 1949.

After they created 55 minorities,

1, The CCP also helped create written languages for certain minorities, such as Zhuang, Jinpo, etc.
2, The CCP created so called "autonomous regions," from provincial levels to county, village levels.
2, The CCP changed all Chinese names where ethnic minorities inhabit to minority names, for example, Dihua to Urumuqi. Taiwan still calls Urumuqi Dihua
3, The CCP imposes one child policy on Han but not on minorities.
4, The CCP abolished Han's folklore practices, forcing Han majority to cremate but allow minorities to have tombs, in the spirit of protecting minority cultures, as if Han has no culture. Recently, in Henan, the CCP even destroyed Han majority's ancestral tombs.
5. etc, etc...

Meanwhile, what we got since the CCP implemented those policies? More ethnic violence and division and the world media is even criticizing the CCP for "oppressing" minorities? I am laughing at the incompetent and ideology-driven stupid CCP.

As they antagonize the Han majority more and more while the minorities feel more and more empowered, I expect more violence. The CCP might be digging its own grave and I fear when democracy comes to China, the damage is too devastating for the nation to heal. China might break up if China goes democratic.

An epic post! :tup:

the prob with CCp is that ideologically it is still heavily Jewish-promoted Marxism, even though in many economic practices it is capitalist.

I've got one question: How did the Han race became the largest ethnic group on Earth?

How did the population rise to 1 billion. Even though China was invaded by many countries (Mongol Empire, Japan), wouldn't this mean a lot of Han Chinese are part *Different Ethnicity group*

Han Chinese itself was already world biggest ethnic group since 2200 years ago. In modern day, our population increased as well as the rest of the world.

The reason why people in China can united into one big Han, was because we were not discriminating each other. We didn't make caste system. In the imperial era, the government system was designed to serve the interest of the whole China, prevent any local selfishness. And it was so successful. You can see the bitter modern conflict and rivalry between East Asian countries, China, Korea, Japan, etc. Such thing will happen in China right now if there's no Han unification.

The today minority policy of the communist is very primitive and very wrong compare with what China did 2200 years ago. The communist minority policy sound great on the paper, but practically is very discriminating. It's a practical caste system although China doesn't call it that way. It's not the way of the real China. When you labeling someone with minority label, you actually discriminating him, you actually practicing caste system.

The communist is wrong in economy. Wrong again in the politics (as their democracy is a fake). And wrong again in the minority policy. This is so crazy!!!

Some people arguing that the way of Han dynasty did to united people of China as an assimilation that will make minority extinct. That is a BS. Just look the reality, for 2200 years the people of Wu, Shu, Min, Bo, Yue, etc of Han Chinese are still exist and keep maintaining their uniqueness. It's proven for 2200 years!

The communist teaching always sound good on the paper, but always wrong in practical. Just read any posts above about how good the communist policy...on paper. But you see the reality, on the street, it doesn't solve anything, it just create more problems.

This is the fact!

If i am in charge, then i would get rid of all those right-wing liberals among the Han Chinese, then we will have good population control. :agree:

Comrade, there is no such thing as a right wing liberal.

Liberal=left
Conservative=right

CCP leaders are digging theirown grave. The worse part is that it will drag half a China with it when it goes.

Okemos has made some great points here --

A nation must be united under equal rights (for all ethnic groups) with rule of law

-- an elegant, moral, fair, effective and fast solution, so simple and so true, every word!

the prob with CCp is that ideologically it is still heavily Jewish-promoted Marxism, even though in many economic practices it is capitalist.

This is the state capitalist, if CPC follows the western capitalist, then it would already be controlled by the zionists.

Comrade, there is no such thing as a right wing liberal.

Liberal=left
Conservative=right

In China, everything is opposite of the west you fool.

The right-wing in China is liberal.

This is the state capitalist, if CPC follows the western capitalist, then it would already be controlled by the zionists.

In China, everything is opposite of the west you fool.

The right-wing in China is liberal

What? How about CCP? Right winged are they

In China

Left-Wing = Conservative

Right-Wing= Liberal

Well that's not entirely accurate. The liberal democrats in the U.S. certainly have economic and social policies that are more line with the left wing in China, such as more government regulation, even distribution of wealth, etc.

The only thing I can say is that China's liberal and conservatives have their own flares.

What? How about CCP? Right winged are they

No, CCP always lean towards left-wing. They are overall more conservative than western governments.

However, like @Okemos above stated, CCP' share some views with the liberals, like leaning towards lower and middle classes.

To be honest, I think the left and right description is a bit too vague and you have to go a lot deeper to understand the political views of CCP.
There are also fundamental difference between CCP and US political parties. For example, China mainly has a single party government. The approval and legitimacy of their rule is derived from their ability to ensure security and stability of the nation and progression of economy. US has a multiple party election system. The approval and legitimacy of their rule is derived from campaign votes.

CCP leaders are digging theirown grave. The worse part is that it will drag half a China with it when it goes.

Okemos has made some great points here --

-- an elegant, moral, fair, effective and fast solution, so simple and so true, every word!

I agree it is a fast solution----in theory, but like many things in this world, the devil is in the executions. In a perfect world, the people will accept laws and rules imposed on them without question, but real world is rarely like that.
Ethnic conflict is a very common issue in this world. This is because humans, by nature, are social creatures. They form communities and groups, often depending on common identifiers such skin color, language, religion or ethnicity. If these divisions are properly treated, you can easily isolate certain groups from the society and that will just create a festering wound that will only go away if it is forceful cut----which often translates into divisions of territory or eradication of the group in question.
Now, the reason CCP set these policies is very simple. On one hand, they need to establish firm control to properly manage and govern the nation. On the other hand, they also want to soothe relationships between Han Chinese and the other ethnicity and avoid incidents that might create a conflict. These exemptions and benefits are the necessary compromises.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom