What's new

The CAPTURE OF TIGER HILL on July 4 th was a turning point :By Gen V. P. Malik( retd.)

This report by Indian media tells who actually controls Tiger Hill and the lie of turning point in Kargil War.

that is just a feel good empty rhetoric...when writing was on the wall then it was sensible to withdraw...i am not sure why empty prides take over logical thinking?? forget international pressure per say....we all know IAF was pounding your positions like anything..After initial losses(due to face palm pathetic intelligence) IA made course correction and introduction of bofors turned out to devastating...PAF nowhere to be seen...IN also getting into posturing...plz help me understand how on this earth you would have continued the occupation??

Pounding our positions? If India touched the UK you would be deleted from the planet and we wouldn't have a 2nd thought.

As for Kargil, Pakistan still occupy's point 5353, clearly proving that it was the US's persuasion that forced a retreat, not India's military.

This report by Indian media tells who actually controls Tiger Hill and the lie of turning point in Kargil War.

Point 5353 And tiger hill top is to Different points Tiger Hill or "Point 4660"

Read
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Hill,_Kargil

2842sy.jpg

5wk035.jpg

This Is Tiger Hill or "Point 4660"
13411891_820824614716925_1634001828447011522_o-jpg.315951

PS: If You Have Installed Google Earth in your System Please Type "Tiger hill J&K It Will guide you More
TC
Cerberus

Pounding our positions? If India touched the UK you would be deleted from the planet and we wouldn't have a 2nd thought.
Of-course when UK would be deleting us from planet we would be simply waiting for them to get over with the job quickly while we sit back and relax eating popcorn...Now given your our is confusing here as it was clear enough that i was referring to Pakistani forces occupying our abundant posts in Kargil may I dare ask do you have anything to do with Pakistan?

As for Kargil, Pakistan still occupy's point 5353, clearly proving that it was the US's persuasion that forced a retreat, not India's military.
So US pressure was good enough to take Pakistan out from all the peaks but Point 5353?? Good Logic!!

If US pressure didn't get Pakistan out of point 5353, why didn't India do it?
explanations have been given many times even in this thread...however are you reading??

Now just to get this out of your head...lets...hypothetically assume 5353 was under Indian occupation and now under Pakistanis however even that fact won't change much and don't prove anything remotely what you are suggesting.....why because it is not about peak per peak...it is about how strategic that peak is...this peak doesn't change anything as far as status quo is concerned because it is surrounded from by Indian posts from three sides...now if you know anything about warfare then you will understand only those who wanted to commit suicide by getting their arse toasted from all sides will launch an offensive from this peak...

So given i have try to explain would you atleast give a shot on my original quote...how come US pressure forced you to vacate all posts but this??

explanations have been given many times even in this thread...however are you reading??

Now just to get this out of your head...lets...hypothetically assume 5353 was under Indian occupation and now under Pakistanis however even that fact won't change much and don't prove anything remotely what you are suggesting.....why because it is not about peak per peak...it is about how strategic that peak is...this peak doesn't change anything as far as status quo is concerned because it is surrounded from by Indian posts from three sides...now if you know anything about warfare then you will understand only those who wanted to commit suicide by getting their arse toasted from all sides will launch an offensive from this peak...

So given i have try to explain would you atleast give a shot on my original quote...how come US pressure forced you to vacate all posts but this??

Please stop saying 'you'. I'm not Pakistani.

As for why the US could pressure Pakistan, have you heard of this thing called sanctions?

Please stop saying 'you'. I'm not Pakistani.

As for why the US could pressure Pakistan, have you heard of this thing called sanctions?
Fair enough..however then take my humble suggestion..you are way outdated on this subject so let's leave it there...

Then you must know the true casualties of PA. Also that we have 3 peaks (Points 5240, 4251 and 4875) occupied which were pak side of LoC before kargil war.

India made false claims that they were on Pakistan's side, that has been debunked several times.

So does it mean that our troops have to withdraw from kargil now? you since we lost the war? or can we stay there till PA actually re-occupies it?

The US won the war for you diplomatically, not India.

India made false claims that they were on Pakistan's side, that has been debunked several times.

The US won the war for you diplomatically, not India.
India made one false claim while pakistan made 4001, one for each casualty of regular troop and one that it had to withdraw due to US. So India won in that aspect too. And if we can employ US to win wars for us, then we must be super super power... BTW, it shows who has a spine, in 1971, we ignored US even when they sent a battle group. You guys folded for what, a verbal warning? Cowards..

India made one false claim while pakistan made 4001, one for each casualty of regular troop and one that it had to withdraw due to US. So India won in that aspect too. And if we can employ US to win wars for us, then we must be super super power... BTW, it shows who has a spine, in 1971, we ignored US even when they sent a battle group. You guys folded for what, a verbal warning? Cowards..

We don't like sanctions, they aren't very nice. Also, there is a difference between having a spine and being stupid. In 71, we still gave you a bloody nose, even if we did lose. The stakes also happened to be higher in 71. Besides, we still made gains in Kargil, and proved your military can't do sh*t if we decide to cross the border.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom