What's new

The CAPTURE OF TIGER HILL on July 4 th was a turning point :By Gen V. P. Malik( retd.)

I have asked people who actually fought in that war, none of them support the absurd claims you government has made. India suffered several times as many casualties as Pakistan did despite outnumbering Pakistan 6:1 and having complete air superiority as the PAF was not involved. The only way India could get Pakistan to exit Kargil was by getting the US to pressure Pakistan. Also, we still hold Point 5353.
I To have Many Sources in Army Who Tell How Pakistani's Was Beaten Badly And Disregarded Its own Soldiers bodies in Kargil war
Pakistani Lies was Exposed After Mushy Leaked Phone call to AZiz from Beijing.Not Only That Mushraff faced Court Marshal by Its own Army Which He once commanded Once that's Sounds Victory to you

I Have many Archives For you but Posting it here only opens Old Scars

I To have Many Sources in Army Who Tell How Pakistani's Was Beaten Badly And Disregarded Its own Soldiers bodies in Kargil war
Pakistani Lies was Exposed After Mushy Leaked Phone call to AZiz from Beijing.Not Only That Mushraff faced Court Marshal by Its own Army Which He once commanded Once that's Sounds Victory to you

I Have many Archives For you but Posting it here only opens Old Scars

Hang on, wasn't Musharraf punished because he went rogue? I highly doubt him winning/losing would have affected that. Also, the BBC seems to dispute your claim (I would include a link but I'm not allowed, so DIY).

The BBC clearly states that President Clinton persuaded Pakistan to retreat. This is easily the most neutral source imaginable, I doubt that you could find a better one claiming otherwise.

Hang on, wasn't Musharraf punished because he went rogue? I highly doubt him winning/losing would have affected that. Also, the BBC seems to dispute your claim (I would include a link but I'm not allowed, so DIY).

The BBC clearly states that President Clinton persuaded Pakistan to retreat. This is easily the most neutral source imaginable, I doubt that you could find a better one claiming otherwise.

Really I accept nawaj Sharif might have vendetta against him

But he was facing charges of Court marshal by military court of pakistan

http://www.dawn.com/news/1075585

Really I accept nawaj Sharif might have vendetta against him

But he was facing charges of Court marshal by military court of pakistan

He was a dictator who prolonged his stay and made some controversial decisions, of course he would face punishment.

A source is important for such threads.

Name some of the post you vacated so motto

You have been kicked out from there
Just like siachin

Point 5353 never a part of Indian post

It's already surrounded by 3 sides by India any misadventure will result bad for PA it has no relevance in actual war
Our lch can reach out 5353 rt.

I have asked people who actually fought in that war, none of them support the absurd claims you government has made. India suffered several times as many casualties as Pakistan did despite outnumbering Pakistan 6:1 and having complete air superiority as the PAF was not involved. The only way India could get Pakistan to exit Kargil was by getting the US to pressure Pakistan. Also, we still hold Point 5353.
So we exerted US pressure on Pakistan by sending your PM to US on 4rth of july when officially he was not even invited??...yar thoda to soch kar bolo(use some logic please)....

So we exerted US pressure on Pakistan by sending your PM to US on 4rth of july when officially he was not even invited??...yar thoda to soch kar bolo(use some logic please)....

Even if you didn't, the fact still remains that India didn't get Pakistan out of Kargil themselves.

Wow so your not even going to try and refute his claim. How immature.

my response to immature post.. since when pak won kargil, when it is a major blow in recent time be it military or politically... literally Pak become isolated because of kargil... PAF is not in a position to Aid PA.. whereas IAF bombed ground troops ... If Pak is in strong position to hold these bases, these is noway pak going to withdraw any of its troops.. first thing, pak didn't attacked IA to capture those posts but occupied empty IA post.. I don't know, what is there to feel proud about it..

India lost in the Kargil war, bitter pill you guys will have to swallow.
So does it mean that our troops have to withdraw from kargil now? you since we lost the war? or can we stay there till PA actually re-occupies it?

Pakistan still occupy point 5353 (the highest post in the Kargil region..)

Nun and Kun peaks are highest peaks in Kargil region (over 7000 mts). And guess who has control over them?

hint: not pakistan.

It
we occupy what we wanted, so militarily we achive our objective, Indian intelligence failed.. it was diplomatic defeat, as i said ur malnourished army would still trying to liberate if US would not pressure Pakistan to withdraw... Diplomatic failure on our part..
Can you tell us What made N S to run US with whole family ? Now dont say Playing Chess :lol:
You look so satisfied to occupy one peak but no remorse of loosing 100s of sq Km strategically Imp. area
Why you nourished army wouldn't try to liberate siachen since so long and keep on weeping for it like child?
Do you have nourished army of Transgenders who dont know how to fight :lol:
Small homework for Kids @Drashid : What made pakistan to withdraw from kargil within 2 months only, when India remain till date occupy your most precious Toy, USA command or IA danda ?
Keep going on ........... :enjoy:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom