What's new

The Burning South - Live Simulation Thread

You are a true CDS of Pakistan Armed Forces.

I would have loved to be part of planning for Pakistan side, but being Observer can't do much. Otherwise, I assure you, would have forced some people here run for their money.
If you had entered the show, you would have seen us run without the money.

would have loved to be part of planning for Pakistan side, but being Observer can't do much. Otherwise, I assure you, would have forced some people here run for their money
The other side would've cried foul and would've left the field. It would be very unfair.
However we can have another sim with you on one side and rest on the other. If @SQ8 agrees.
Idk, is that a pun because of Bipin or what..
Ay bro my exams are over so can I join? I will assist you.
Sure. Infact my boards are starting from next week but will make sure it doesn't have affect on the sim.

If it's still possible, I'd like to join in as well.

I have command modren operations too
The other side would've cried foul and would've left the field. It would be very unfair.
However we can have another sim with you on one side and rest on the other. If @SQ8 agrees.

Idk, is that a pun because of Bipin or what..

Sure. Infact my boards are starting from next week but will make sure it doesn't have affect on the sim.
Nice

The other side would've cried foul and would've left the field.
We wouldn't have wasted time crying foul. We'd have left the field.

I somehow suspect we will not get SQ8 for some time to come.

It's been fun(difficult) on the Paksitani side.
Although initially it was difficult for me to first read enemy ORBAT, then conceptualise, chalk out rough plans, then fine tune them and finally draw out near maps along with typing out docs of op plans because none of the members on Pakistani side has participated. Infact the whole OODA cycle was being done by me alone. It was very hectic. Each and every sector, PAF, PN; all their ORBATs and op plans had to be first conceptualised and then typed. Akeli jaan kia kia karey.
You are lucky in this regard since the Indian side divided the work and were able to work out with relative ease and speed.
However... it did ensure independence of command and concentration of powers. This allowed me to carry out my plans without any time taking discussions and orientations.
Independence of command is a great thing to have.
Masha Allah!
I wish and pray Allah grant us the The General Staff with likes of Erich von Manstein, Heinz Guderian or Erwin Rommel mind set or defensive blitzkrieg innovator like Hasso von Manteuffel

A

I would have loved to be part of planning for Pakistan side, but being Observer can't do much. Otherwise, I assure you, would have forced some people here run for their money.
If nothing else it has been a great learning experience on how to run a wargame and what pitfalls to avoid.

Should do a rerun once we get this first iteration done with more streamlined best practices.

Back
Top Bottom