What's new

The Burning South: India-Pakistan conflict in 2026 - A hypothetical scenario simulated. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TROLLING OR JINGOISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
That also has been taken into account, and any interference by the PLA N will lead to gunfire.
Really! Have seen royal rumble in Ladakh region and no one dare to open fire there. A few PLA N ships near Gwadar Pakistani EEZ and Indian Navy preemptively opening fire on them while being engaged in war with Pakistan! 😜 I would really like to see that happening.

If you check with PanzerKiel, you already have a huge number of ATGMs, however, I suppose a few more can always help.
Sorry I can't check with PanzerKiel anymore. The vast majority of ATGMs we have aren't that much efficient in urban environment as like the NLAW ATGM. ATGMs like NLAW are more mobile, easy to train on, fire and forget and can be literally fired from a vehicles window, I mean from any confined space. So those heavy cumbersome, hard to train on systems wouldn't be ideal to be given to the unsuspecting civilians living in urban areas near the borders.

Even tandem shaped charge unguided RPGs with soft launch/zero blow back would be enough to terrorize the enemies in built up areas.

One of the indirect war objectives would, in fact, have to do with this relationship of Pakistan and the PRC. We would like to see the relationship getting closer. So far, no country has benefited from Chinese support. We believe that it is a poisoned apple
PRC in the recent past said that Pakistan is to China like Israel is to the US. So a smaller country but being "Israel" to a bigger power. Doesn't sound good for the indian perspective! Strictly in case of war in the region.

While India can easily neutralize Pakistan by aligning with China and opting to cooperate with them in BRI and regional trade etc. And perhaps conceding some empty mountains to the China as a gesture of friendship. Don't know what dirty game US would play in the region after that. But Pakistan's security would certainly be compromised by India's clever foreign policy. Which thankfully I don't think so current Modi regime is capable of doing that

Last edited:
Or do you have plans to achieve your goals without making any territorial gains
Clever, clever....

Really! Have seen royal rumble in Ladakh region and no one dare to open fire there.
The difference is that this is not Ladakh.

A few PLA N ships near Gwadar Pakistani EEZ and Indian Navy preemptively opening fire on them while being engaged in war with Pakistan!
Sure!

Hang around, and you MIGHT get to see it!

Sorry I can't check with PanzerKiel anymore. The vast majority of ATGMs we have aren't that much efficient in urban environment as like the NLAW ATGM.
We're not planning any urban warfare whatsoever.

Really! Have seen royal rumble in Ladakh region and no one dare to open fire there. A few PLA N ships near Gwadar Pakistani EEZ and Indian Navy preemptively opening fire on them while being engaged in war with Pakistan! 😜 I would really like to see that happening.

Sorry I can't check with PanzerKiel anymore. The vast majority of ATGMs we have aren't that much efficient in urban environment as like the NLAW ATGM. ATGMs like NLAW are more mobile, easy to train on, fire and forget and can be literally fired from a vehicles window, I mean from any confined space. So those heavy cumbersome, hard to train on systems wouldn't be ideal to be given to the unsuspecting civilians living in urban areas near the borders.

Even tandem shaped charge unguided RPGs with soft launch/zero blow back would be enough to terrorize the enemies in built up areas.
I'm afraid you've got all the information that's safe to give away!

PRC in the recent past said that Pakistan is to China like Israel is to the US. So a smaller country but being "Israel" to a bigger power. Doesn't sound good for the indian perspective! Strictly in case of war in the region.
Maybe. Maybe not. :enjoy:

While India can easily neutralize Pakistan by aligning with China and opting to cooperate with them in BRI and regional trade etc. And perhaps conceding some empty mountains to the China as a gesture of friendship. Don't know what dirty game US would play in the region after that. But Pakistan's security would certainly be compromised by India's clever foreign policy. Which thankfully I don't think so current Modi regime is capable of doing that
Who knows?

Last edited:
We're not planning any urban warfare whatsoever
That's great! So PAK Army's cut off disbanded groups after getting pounded by overwhelming numbers of Indian Army would easily get refuge in populated areas to strike another day. And I assure you the Pakistani citizens along border areas, as long as they get their hands on any weapons to fight with would never surrender to India. And your reluctance to urban warfare would continuously comeback to haunt you from unexpected directions 😉. An overwhelming majority of Pakistani youth knows how to operate PAK Army standard issue rifles even though they haven't touched it once!

That's great! So PAK Army's cut off disbanded groups after getting pounded by overwhelming numbers of Indian Army would easily get refuge in populated areas to strike another day. And I assure you the Pakistani citizens along border areas, as long as they get their hands on any weapons to fight with would never surrender to India. And your reluctance to urban warfare would continuously comeback to haunt you from unexpected directions 😉. An overwhelming majority of Pakistani youth knows how to operate PAK Army standard issue rifles even though they haven't touched it once!
There's more to it than this.

So PAK Army's cut off disbanded groups after getting pounded by overwhelming numbers of Indian Army would easily get refuge in populated areas to strike another day.
The PA is not a stranger to fortifying villages and using them as strong points. Check with any knowledgeable person about the details of the 1965 battles.

I hope you are helping @Desert Fox 1 .

The PA is not a stranger to fortifying villages and using them as strong points. Check with any knowledgeable person about the details of the 1965 battles.

I hope you are helping @Desert Fox 1 .
Yup I would definitely help the Pakistani side as I have no foreign agenda to work against my own country. Just like some other country(s) we might have internal divides and rifts amongst us but we firmly stand united against any foreign attack/invasion. People of Pakistan are united against external threats and enemies. Can't say about our fake, corrupt leaderships working on foreign agendas but as Muslims and proud Pakistanis we are all committed to defend our homeland from any aggression!

Have seen that near LOC when situation escalates a bit! 😉. I have contacts there too and visit a few villages there in the summer season!

Last edited:
Yup I would definitely help the Pakistani side as I have no foreign agenda to work against my own country. Have seen that near LOC when situation escalates a bit! 😉. I have contacts there too and visit a few villages there in summer!
My dear Sir, ARE YOU HELPING HIM NOW, HE NEEDS HELP. WITH PREPARATION FOR THE SIMULATION.

My dear Sir, ARE YOU HELPING HIM NOW, HE NEEDS HELP. WITH PREPARATION FOR THE SIMULATION.
No I am not part of the team. Just a spectator! But I hope he gets any useful ideas from these posts! And I don't know 💩 about military movements and tactics 😕

After all I am just a bloody civilian!
But I would learn to participate soon!

Last edited:

There is enough available terrain around Punjab and just below for maneuvering. No need to attack Lahore for that. There is no need to gain territory too. Just ensure loss of control to maneuver in that area and one can neutralise the area in the future via creeping or other activities.

Lets let the simulation play out, and all the bravado is left to either the planning of the two sides or a computer.

No I am not part of the team. Just a spectator! But I hope he gets any useful ideas from these posts! And I don't know 💩 about military movements and tactics 😕

Why not just ask him? Worst case, he will say no.

although it could be an Eid attack too.
PAF had its first kill on Eid day as well, for similar reasons.

Come on dear. @SQ8 add him as well.

Why not just ask him? Worst case, he will say no.
This seems to be a relationship advice.

@FuturePAF

U interested in military planning and maneuvers for all 3 forces ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom