What's new

The Burning South: India-Pakistan conflict in 2026 - A hypothetical scenario simulated. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TROLLING OR JINGOISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately - Unless I run this by eid and finish everything before the 14th. I am gone due to a life changing event coming up. This mock run is my last Hurrah on PDF for a while.

Bacha ki shaadi?

Shaadi, then you will spend more time here. Bacha then you will suddenly have lots of work, meaning you will spend even more time here.

When does the actual war starts?
We have already sent stealth troops into skardu and allied with afghanistan to send into NWFP. they are in position to launch guerilla attacks.

It's exam season so I will be less active for the next month; however, I will still try to check in regularly.

Unfortunately - Unless I run this by eid and finish everything before the 14th. I am gone due to a life changing event coming up. This mock run is my last Hurrah on PDF for a while.
This is very bad news. For us. Best wishes for you and may those changes be auspicious if they are good; may they never happen, if they are not good.

That is not the exact reason. The exact reason being, if you hold the gun and aim at a human sized target....what happens is that beyond 300 m, the human sized target gets smaller than the front iron tip, so you cant aim exactly at a body part for example. At more ranges, the target will get smaller and the bullets may pass around the target.

View attachment 837796

At 100 meters, the target is clearly observed in detail and facial features are distinguished

At 200 meters, the target is clearly observed. There is a loss of facial detail. The color of the skin and equipment are still identifiable.

At 300 meters, the target has a clear body outline, face color usually remains accurate, but remaining details are blurred.

At 400 meters, the body outline is clear, but remaining detail is blurred.

At 500 meters, the body shape begins to taper at the ends, and the head becomes indistinct from the shoulders.

At 600 meters, the body appears wedge-shaped and headless.

300 meters is the maximum, generally applicable for majority of battle and assault rifles.
Out of interest, how much does that improve with acog sights and how commonly available are they?

InshaAllah it's all for the best.

@SQ8 if it's not too late can I be added to the Pakistani side as an oberserver. I promise to not make any jokes about DHA Delhi. :p:

Last edited:
India and Pakistan has 4 conflicts/wars in 1948/1965/1971/1999. There were 1 conflict evefy 13 years till 1998. Looking at historical figures, it is due now but I don't think it will happdn.

Out of interest, how much does that improve with acog sights and how commonly available are they?
Problem with such sights is that you require 'little bit' of more time to aim through them, adjust your eyes, lay the thin cross hair on the target and then fire....accuracy is guaranteed of course....but you may loose some critical micro seconds (all this time is cut provided you are already in a prone position, already aiming through the sights, breathing normal, and waiting for the target).....open or iron sights are easy to fire from....provided you are ready to spray the target instead of one or couple of accurate shots (for which RDS or ACOG sights are better of course).

Last edited:
India and Pakistan has 4 conflicts/wars in 1948/1965/1971/1999. There were 1 conflict evefy 13 years till 1998. Looking at historical figures, it is due now but I don't think it will happdn.
I think it's going to happen soon. Just a hunch!
From a few months now to a few years. Prior to 2027!
Inshort anytime from now to 5 years time period.

Two great powers have locked their horns,
And we are their pawns! (PAK/India)

I hope Joe shearer might make a poem out of it! 😜

I think it's going to happen soon. Just a hunch!
From a few months now to a few years. Prior to 2027!
Inshort anytime from now to 5 years time period.

Two great powers have locked their horns,
And we are their pawns! (PAK/India)

I hope Joe shearer might make a poem out of it! 😜
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

What is worse than a prayer unanswered?
A prayer answered, but not to your liking.

There was a young man who sought fame
He had ideas, and The Terminator was his name,
Whatever he tried
Fizzled out and fried
That poor little boy, such a shame!

Problem with such sights is that you require 'little bit' of more time to aim through them, adjust your eyes, lay the thin cross hair on the target and then fire....accuracy is guaranteed of course....but you may loose some critical micro seconds (all this time is cut provided you are already in a prone position, already aiming through the sights, breathing normal, and waiting for the target).....open or iron sights are easy to fire from....provided you are ready to spray the target instead of one or couple of accurate shots (for which RDS or ACOG sights are better of course).
Both parties 200+ meters apart behind some cover/concealment. Then I think can afford to have that kind of "a little bit" time to aim! ?? 🤔

At least in games, the guy with the bigger scope, better rate of fire and/or less recoil wins the battle 😜. Do these principals apply in real combat?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom