What's new

The British Raj in the sub-continent was a good thing for the muslims?

The territory of India since 1947 was not the same either. Going by your dumb logic, india was not yet one country until Northeast states formally joined in the 70s.

Spare this forum absurdity, race or ethnicity doesn't define a state

It's not what I think, it is what you said. Are you intellectually impaired?

Do not make absurd and irrelevant analogy.

Pot calling the kettle black. :omghaha::omghaha:

These Pakistani Muslims are so deluded, they are talking from the Mughal position when it was the Mughals that ruled them.

Our true religion is islam, the will of God

We would never have gone back to worshipping monkeys or idols

The Muslims were too strong to be subdued and had a history of domination of the sub continent, even without the Mughals there was the likes of Tipu Sultan etc

A stong muslim sub continent would have defeated the british and other colonials, its was sikh and marath ineptitude that meant their rule was short and pathetic and their fight against the british was shamefull
HAHAHAHAHA! When will you learn that modern day Pakistanis never ruled anything. It was your Mughal masters that forced you too convert by rape and high taxes. You were always ruled, why are you in such denial? Those Sikhs ruled the Kyber pass and those Marathas defeated Mughals countless times while your ancestors lived under your rulers. Name me one empire that has come from Pakistan. And I will worship Idols however I want while some depressed mullah like you can cry on the internet.:woot:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom