What's new

The Boys Are Back in Town - Pakistan Day Parade 2019 Rehearsals

1 - I wonder if all 2 Seater F16s will do a flypast at the same time ( ergo, finger up to IAF ). :yes4:

2 - I wonder if any of the JF17s in the flypast will be support IAF Mig kill markings :yahoo:

The Block-52D looks very active in the rehearsals this year.

54258031_2045605115546772_7246999250272256000_n.jpg

The video isn't that great, to be fairly honest. But, this video has given me a clip I really needed.

Just wait 10 Days ;)..., and i'll show you all something that I've been working on the past couple of weeks.
Its 90% done. I'm just finishing up on some minor things right now to make it more ehh...patriotic :pakistan:.

Rest assure, once its done - you all will have it in your cellphones for days to follow.

For those who are not familiar with my earlier work (08 Videos)..., click on the link (below):
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-vids-edited-on-adobe-premiere.585383/
dear how you make u-tube videos any recommended software ....??

Block 52 kicks off the parade with Air-Chief. Only difference this time is that it does not go straight up into skies directly but takes one complete high G turn before disappearing into the skies rolling.
Yes but before it would just appear for full dress rehearsals and then on actual parade day but this year it seems to be active almost on daily basis.

I do like the new Smoke Generators on the JF17, nice colour choice of Red !!!

Well, I've been using/working on Adobe Premiere since 2002. I'm able to do basic editing (to date), because its a hobby. I haven't worked out on all the effects because they keep updating them with a new version/interface.

Adobe Premiere is one of the easiest softwares out there & its used professionally by a number of Post Production Companies globally.

All the videos I have on my YouTube Channel were all edited on Adobe Premiere.

Well if you don't need to edit media content from different sources into one comprehensive content and if you do not require advanced professional grade effects nor do you require 4K video editing … but rather just capture and publish then Camtasia Studio works very well. Otherwise, Adobe Premiere is the industry standard.

For starters begin with Camtasia Studio and then as you gain your command over the stuff, move on to Adobe Premiere. Camtasia is lighter on system requirements where as Adobe is a bit more resource hungry than Camtasia.

been there, seen that.
azeri's were impressive however no more than 10 suadis came.
brunei,sri lankans and some arab countries participated in a very big para troop formation tho.
Block 52 kicks off the parade with Air-Chief. Only difference this time is that it does not go straight up into skies directly but takes one complete high G turn before disappearing into the skies rolling.
took a loop and went up,sadly no flares aswell,the previous salute was better.

this particular ac didn't participate

Back
Top Bottom