What's new

The Big Picture - India's China policy post Doklam

Suriya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The Big Picture - India's China policy post Doklam

PS: Mods can make it sticky for india and china relation threads .

India is well on it's way to finger China in SCS & Taiwan.

India's position will be that since China is building inside Kashmir occupied by Pakistan, the same logic applies in SCS and Taiwan as well.

India is firmly pushing back at China and it will many allies in SCS who will join the pushback, especially now that China has been exposed as a paper dragon.

India is well on it's way to finger China in SCS & Taiwan.

India's position will be that since China is building inside Kashmir occupied by Pakistan, the same logic applies in SCS and Taiwan as well.

India is firmly pushing back at China and it will many allies in SCS who will join the pushback, especially now that China has been exposed as a paper dragon.

LMOA too funny, we have already doing exercise in Indian ocean and you claim that you're on your way:rofl:

LMOA too funny, we have already doing exercise in Indian ocean and you claim that you're on your way:rofl:

And we are doing exercises all over the world as well.
Not sure what 'exercises' have anything to do with what I have said.

India is going to arm Vietnam and Taiwan to the teeth.
Our excuse will be similar to what you are giving us vis a vis Pakistan and your CPEC going through our land in Kashmir.:D

And we are doing exercises all over the world as well.
Not sure what 'exercises' have anything to do with what I have said.

Our excuse will be similar to what you are giving us vis a vis Pakistan and your CPEC going through our land in Kashmir.:D

hiding behind US and Vietnam umbrella is calling as doing exercise:o:...we stand alone and doing exercise in Indian ocean, we're not insecure to hire behind other nation's flag...LMAO

hiding behind US and Vietnam umbrella is calling as doing exercise:o:...we stand alone and doing exercise in Indian ocean, we're not insecure to hire behind other nation's flag...LMAO

Every big country does exercise, alone as well as with other countries.
China is nothing special. In fact after Dokhlam, you are now the pansies of the big countries.

At least now stop with these self praise and introspect.

BUT, I love how China is exposed in front of the world. :rofl::rofl:

Every big country does exercise, alone as well as with other countries.
China is nothing special. In fact after Dokhlam, you are now the pansies of the big countries.

At least now stop with these self praise and introspect.

BUT, I love how China is exposed in front of the world. :rofl::rofl:

At lease we're not hiding behind other's flag because we're unstoppable in Indian Ocean so we do live fire exercise alone :p:

Joke of the year 2017 Really if there was an award for jokes and funny blabbering on PDF..you would have won that hands down..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:....It is too funny... and BTW...how do you plan to do that with Tejas that even your own airforce is not very happy to accept :lol:, the assault rifle which your army is using for the past 20 years, or the Arjun tank or those two T-90's that broke down in Russia.... please really enlighten us :omghaha:

OMG...poor and shameless indians and their delusions...​

Last edited:
Joke of the year 2017 Really if there was an award for jokes and funny blabbering on PDF..you would have won that hands down..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:....It is too funny... and BTW...how do you plan to do that with Tejas that even your airforce is not very happy to accept :lol:, the assault rifle which your army is using for past 20 years, or Arjun or with those two T-90's that broke down in Russia.... please really enlighten us :omghaha:

Indians are so irrelevant they like to make irrelevant talk...I like to amuse myself with them:lol:

Joke of the year 2017 Really if there was an award for jokes and funny blabbering on PDF..you would have won that hands down..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:....It is too funny... and BTW...how do you plan to do that with Tejas that even your airforce is happy to accept :lol:, the assault rifle which your army is using for past 20 years, or Arjun or with those two T-90's that broke down in Russia.... please really enlighten us :omghaha:

China lost in Dokhlam and poor Pakistani cheerleaders are triggered.
What happened man?
Did you just realize China are good for nothing communists in actual fight?

I have a lot of respect for Pakistani Military. I am certain you can do much better than the coward commies.
What a waste of 2 months. I was expecting some bullets after all the chest thumping and threats. In the end the commies just whimpered and surrendered.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Indians are so irrelevant they like to make irrelevant talk...I like to amuse myself with them:lol:

After Dokhlam, touché :haha::haha::haha:

Their delusion is chronic and so funny... oh my God they are so shameless...their army doesn't has proper gear and they are talking about arming Taiwan. Oh indians, first give food to your soldiers otherwise another Tej Bahadur will make a youtube video :lol:... and I'm really wondering what fine weed they smoke that never lets them come down on Earth...

Last edited:
China lost in Dokhlam and poor Pakistani cheerleaders are triggered.
What happened man?
Did you just realize China are good for nothing communists in actual right?

I have a lot of respect for Pakistani Military. I am certain you can do much better than the coward commies.
What a waste of 2 months. I was expecting some bullets after all the chest thumping and threats. In the end the commies just whimpered and surrendered.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

you can't answer his question as I see, so embarrassed isn't it and talk none sense to escape the question, what an irrelevant Indian.

you can't answer his question as I see, so embarrassed isn't it and talk none sense to escape the question, what an irrelevant Indian.

His questions are so stupid just like the logic of Chinese cheerleaders after their Dokhlam defeat.

What has Tejas got to with the topic?
Only people who have been badly triggered by the defeat of China in Dokhlam would even begin to argue so stupidly.

Anyway, the defeat of Dokhlam - any heads rolling yet in the communist capital? :cheers:

Their delusion is chronic and so funny... oh my God they are so shameless...their doesn't has proper gear and they are talking about arming Taiwan... and I'm really wondering what fine weed they smoke that never lets them come down on Earth...

Shh baby. I understand the deep pain of your bro getting spanked.
I can seriously understand. After all China was your great saviour and got rightly spanked by India in front of the whole world.

Back
Top Bottom