What's new

The big Middle East Football - thread

we won 6-1 in germany what is disgusting in it??
Every thing.
Basically, RM is disgusting, no matter it win or lose.
I am sad dude, don't mess with me right now. Just accept what I am saying and let this discussion end peacefully.

Result from Champions league today:

Foolad (IRN) 1-0 Al Fateh (KSA)

Well done boys. :)

Saudi Arabian teams have won the AFC Champions League title 4 times while Iranian teams have won it 3 times.

Well done boys. :)

Anyway who is the favorite of this tournament this year?

Great. I am anti-Al-Hilal. Was it away or at home? Must have been away.

FCB-Man City in 22 minutes. We just ordered 3 pizzas and then it's football for the next 3 hours or so.:lol:

It was played in Isfahan, Iran. Home match for Sepahan. :)

To be honest I dont care that much about ACL. lol

It was played in Isfahan, Iran. Home match for Sepahan. :)

To be honest I dont care that much about ACL. lol

LOL. I never watch a match either. The contrast between the football I normally watch (Spanish) and the one in the ME is simply too big. But it's not that bad either. Love the passion and it's also funny to see football from the region.

Hope an Iranian club can finally win the Champions League, it's been too long of a wait since we last won it.

Arabs in Iran chant "Viva Saudia" in a FB match Iran vs KSA::-)
Lol my dear friend, only because some people don't know Arabic doesn't mean they can be fooled easily. Please keep your propaganda to yourself, it won't work here.

If you listen carefully, they are actually saying: يا أهواز العربي, جيبنا الكأس الذهبي or : Oh the Arabic Ahwaz, please bring us the golden cup (general meaning). There is no mention of the word 'Saudia' :lol:
You can hear it more clearly here:

I see how they are cheering for 'Saudia' :

Ahwazis dancing in streets after Foolad won the game:

And in the game, the fans stood up for the guest team and Saudi players went to them, waving hands for them. This is common ALL over the world, but you guys will waste no effort to spread hate even from a football match. Such a shame.

Lol my dear friend, only because some people don't know Arabic doesn't mean they can be fooled easily. Please keep your propaganda to yourself, it won't work here.

If you listen carefully, they are actually saying: يا أهواز العربي, جيبنا الكأس الذهبي or : Oh the Arabic Ahwaz, please bring us the golden cup (general meaning). There is no mention of the word 'Saudia' :lol:
You can hear it more clearly here:

I see how they are cheering for 'Saudia' :

Ahwazis dancing in streets after Foolad won the game:

And in the game, the fans stood up for the guest team and Saudi players went to them, waving hands for them. This is common ALL over the world, but you guys will waste no effort to spread hate even from a football match. Such a shame.
The chanting isn't clear, but take those pictures of the Ahwazi audience:

1609981_292637617552070_564620242_n.jpg

1383358_292722164210282_2027062543_n.jpg

1148844_292723147543517_2023169355_n.jpg

1186695_292726190876546_921173436_n.jpg

1959214_293260737489758_31475940_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom