What's new

The Best Missile of 21st Century

Ambitious.Asian

Reaction score
21sd1.jpg

GWALIOR:Defence Research and Development Organisation Director General Vijay Kumar Saraswat on Friday said the Agni-V missile, which took 30 years to be developed, was the best such thing in the 21st century.

Agni-V is an intercontinental ballistic missile developed by the DRDO. It is part of the Agni series of missiles, one of the missile systems under the original Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme.

At a felicitation function at ITM University in Gwalior, Saraswat said the making of the missile had become possible because of the support and cooperation of people like former prime minister late Indira Gandhi and former scientific advisor A P J Abdul Kalam

"Such people had great vision and this helped in the successful making of the missile," he said.

The DRDO director general said the making of the missile had given him happiness and satisfaction and induced hope that challenges of the future would be met successfully.

The missile could not have been made without the work done by young scientists who were full of self-confidence, he said.

He thanked the university for felicitating him in the city of his Birth.

On the occasion, Chhattisgarh Governor Shekhar Dutt said the development in the country should be done on the lines of Japan and Germany.

Agni-V to Be Best Missile of 21st Century: DRDO Chief | news.outlookindia.com

Are nt we jumping a little to early there are a lot of tests still left and most importantly the MIRV is that ready?

isn,t ur directors go nuts these days making clams one after another????????????? why are they making fool of there country????????? firstly one guy claming to be superpower of missile tech in five years and now another clams to have best missile of 21st century....... never heard US Russia claming that about there missiles to be best of century:no:

Have you gone nuts.
The best missile of 21st century would probably come around 2090's unless China has been destroyed before and world peace established.

Have you gone nuts.
The best missile of 21st century would probably come around 2090's unless China has been destroyed before and world peace established.
The destruction of china would lead to the annihilation of all its enemies like India

^^ i agree with you

though A 5 is very good, it is not best missile of 21st century

probably he meant A 5 is best BM among BM developed till now (this part of 21st century)

even then he is wrong, as best BM as of now are Trident II and Topol M

Best such for who? And there's over 100 years left in this century, even India (or it's 56 small pieces) will have produced a better state by then

I think the secretary do not follow latest news. 2,3 days ago Russia tested an IBM which was able to penetrate Nato defence shield.
even they did not claimed to be best missile of the century. this is subcontinent craze. these type of people make fool of themselves and making fun of their country.

before opening the thread i thought i would be Agni V. Hmmm i have a lot learnt abount indians mentality.

Back
Top Bottom