What's new

The Baloch issue taking a turn for the worst?

Oh buss oaay busss........buss aevain 'Iranian Baloch'???:lol:

How about Russian Baloch, who speaks fluent punjabi and Urdu?? Hain jee?:lol:

Kul ko tunay kehna hae......Oh yae to Indian kaafir hindu mirzai ismaeli baloch hae gaa??

I thought this is an English forum. Using language like Indian kkafir... I hardly think that you contribute anything valuable besides racial negative comment.

Baluch is integral part of Pakistan.

lets see if I can get an 'infraction' for tweaking your nick....let me see if Asim gives you one for tweaking mine.:)

Btw......Ziyada bukvass karnay key zaroorat naheen hae.....

Baloch hate Pakistan. Get over it.

Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.......just what i thought when it comes to facts all your debate about balochi "freedom" falls apart.
I bet you did not know that your hero bughti was educated in punjab and joined the pakistani army in a crackdown on the awami league so he could increase his own power.
The balochis want pakistan its the chamchay on behalf of the sardars that want american/israeli plan to work .A chamcha like yourself should realize that you will get nothing. The sardars will get everything.
I met a sardar once,we where all sat on a table and the chamchay like yourself where forced to sit next to the sardars feet so you would not forget your place....i can see after your cheerleading for the sardars a chamchay can never forget his place.:flag:

On whos wish was Baluchistan left to the sardars?
Did the baluchis request the govt to do so?.

If you check the election results during democracy in pakistan the baloch people have voted the sardars into power,that is not the fault of the pakistani government.
The bit you fail to realize is that the sardars to keep power have not given education to the people.
What benefit can the federal government have in not educating the balochis.
Pakistan government when ever it has attempted to change the status quo have been attacked by the terrorist of the sardars.
If pakistan government has said that it has no problem with average balochi in running the gas fields or gwadar but it will not hand the reins to the sardars and there familys...thats where the problems is the greed of the sardars.
We have to put it into prespective there where three sardars fighting the government now theres two.I bet you in the near future these two sardars will either join the government or they will be killed.

Why did the Pakistani govt wait for so long,the fact that nothing was done to develop Baluchistan was for everybody to see.

I agree with your point.The pakistani govt should have taken power from the sardar and had a land reform programme in baloch.This is one area where india must be congrulated after independence they stripped all power from indian sardars,nawabs,maharaja and other "privilaged" people.

Well Khalistan was solved, Kashmir is getting bored and thats why CRPF is going to replace BSF completly in the kashmir vally.
Assam and other NE areas are mostly quiet,except for isolated incidents.
khalistan was solved with cost of 300,000 corpse of sikhs .90%of these civils.according to indian PM 15 states out of 27, have sepration movments.
NE is quiet only read last 2 months news .human rights violation against dalites and other low cost every day practice by high cost hindu under the the protection of police. dalite and other low classes are 25% of indian population

I thought this is an English forum. Using language like Indian kkafir... I hardly think that you contribute anything valuable besides racial negative comment.

Baluch is integral part of Pakistan.

I hardly think that you have the mental capacity or the god-damn intellect to discern a joke or sarcastic comment from a remark made in poor taste.

Suggestion...go back to where you were.....;)

Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.......just what i thought when it comes to facts all your debate about balochi "freedom" falls apart.
I bet you did not know that your hero bughti was educated in punjab and joined the pakistani army in a crackdown on the awami league so he could increase his own power.
The balochis want pakistan its the chamchay on behalf of the sardars that want american/israeli plan to work .A chamcha like yourself should realize that you will get nothing. The sardars will get everything.
I met a sardar once,we where all sat on a table and the chamchay like yourself where forced to sit next to the sardars feet so you would not forget your place....i can see after your cheerleading for the sardars a chamchay can never forget his place.:flag:

Does your dad tell you that I like Bugti? or is that another third world assumption?

If you check the election results during democracy in pakistan the baloch people have voted the sardars into power,that is not the fault of the pakistani government.
What benefit can the federal government have in not educating the balochis.
Pakistan government when ever it has attempted to change the status quo have been attacked by the terrorist of the sardars..

I would put it ina different way.Pakistan govt was happy as long as it was able to get the gas out of baluch which kept the country running.But as soon as they started bombing the pipeline,GOP got up and started taking actions

khalistan was solved with cost of 300,000 corpse of sikhs .90%of these civils.according to indian PM 15 states out of 27, have sepration movments.
NE is quiet only read last 2 months news .human rights violation against dalites and other low cost every day practice by high cost hindu under the the protection of police. dalite and other low classes are 25% of indian population

One world sums your post - Frustration!!!

I would put it ina different way.Pakistan govt was happy as long as it was able to get the gas out of baluch which kept the country running.But as soon as they started bombing the pipeline,GOP got up and started taking actions

What about Indian Govt actions against ULFA :rolleyes:

As far gas well my dear it still flowing over although indian sponsored terrorists are blowing pipelines onn and off.

What about Indian Govt actions against ULFA :rolleyes:

As far gas well my dear it still flowing over although indian sponsored terrorists are blowing pipelines onn and off.
This thread is'nt about the ULFA and Assam, but Balochistan :disagree: Come on girl, you can bash us in an Assam related thread, lets just refute Bull's post.

Before you start on an ULFA related thread, do your home work well.;)

What about Indian Govt actions against ULFA :rolleyes:.

:wall: its a waste of time.Whats your point?

You mean those sardars are Indian sponsored terrorists.And moreover you mean to say that GOP allowed India sponsored terrorists to rule baluch, and that people of baluch elected the indian sponsored terrorists to rule them over.

This thread is'nt about the ULFA and Assam, but Balochistan :disagree: Come on girl, you can bash us in an Assam related thread, lets just refute Bull's post.

Before you start on an ULFA related thread, do your home work well.;)

:lol: hmmmmmm Lemon u learned tactics at that forum ;)

LT its same as ULFA is blowing piplins in Asam killing people so action takem against them same as GoP taking actions against terrorists in Balochistan.

If u consider Indian govt's action against Uinted Liberation Front of Assam justified than u have no right to term our action against sabotagers as unjistified man right :rolleyes:

:lol: hmmmmmm Lemon u learned tactics at that forum ;)

LT its same as ULFA is blowing piplins in Asam killing people so action takem against them same as GoP taking actions against terrorists in Balochistan.

If u consider Indian govt's action against Uinted Liberation Front of Assam justified than u have no right to term our action against sabotagers as unjistified man right :rolleyes:
O.k take the current ULFA related incident. The ULFA gunned down 57 migrant labourers, the BLA has mostly been attacking the PA and paramilitary units (with the exception of some bomb blasts in towns and cities).

The BLA fight the PA head long, and the ULFA are too ******** scared to take on the Army or Assam rifles, maybe except an odd ambush on some police chaps, and so most of their past attacks have been against civilians.

Two different issues and two diffirent discussions.

O.k take the current ULFA related incident. The ULFA gunned down 57 migrant labourers, the BLA has mostly been attacking the PA and paramilitary units (with the exception of some bomb blasts in towns and cities)..

LT the gas pipelines are not owned by the PA ? its part of this country Do u think inflicting losses on it should not be taken care of.
As far with exception of few bombs, well lemon scores of innocent people were killed in these exceptions here also.
We can not ignore these.

The BLA fight the PA head long, and the ULFA are too ******** scared to take on the Army or Assam rifles, maybe except an odd ambush on some police chaps, and so most of their past attacks have been against civilians.
Two different issues and two diffirent discussions.

And who is BLA ? any prominenet person even among Sardars is part of BLA ??
Can u tell us who are the BLA ? well i dont think so.
A clue-less terrorist Organisation with anti-Pakistan elemenst at its back can not be termed representative of Baloch people.

As far ULFA nto attacking Indian army i cant say anything about that accept that they might dont have such resources as BLA provided by India :)

Back
Top Bottom