What's new

The Baloch issue taking a turn for the worst?

in case of balochistan SPG[sardari protection gang]have no sympathy among civil population because they know very well these paid gangestors not fight for them but for thier mastores.

b6b0d3748ddb4be8cfa908bfe2a23cea.jpg

A protestor hurls back a tear gas shell towards the police during a riot to condemn the killing of rebel tribal chief Nawab Akbar Bugti, on Friday, Sept 1, 2006.

7aba5addc314d8325923169c7c849e03.jpg

Supporters of tribal chief Nawab Akbar Bugti, who was killed in a military operation, offer prayers during his funeral, in Quetta.

b15d9405178eda1afcc1fc069b9a6a80.jpg

Pakistani protester pelt stones at police force during a riot to condemn killing of Pakistani tribal chief Nawab Akbar Bugti, on Monday, August 28, 2006 in Karachi, Pakistan. Fresh riots broke out in southwestern Pakistan and lawmakers condemned the government over the weekend killing of Bugti in a military raid.

d87de1ce443ed5e941a2f4127cee679a.jpg

BALOCH NATIONALIST LEADER Akhtar Mengal addresses a protest rally in Quetta on September 3, condemning the killing of the rebel leader.

db25390ab0fe47e3c1e73558e5ae1052.jpg

A man walk past a burning pile of tires and other objects, set on fire by angry supporters of ethnic-Baloch tribal chief Nawab Akbar Bugti after his killing on Sunday, August 27, 2006 in Quetta, Pakistan. Police arrested hundreds of rioters as violent protests flared against the Pakistan military's killing of the rebel tribal chief.

Sir,

I'm glad to see that you finally admit Indian involvement in Afghanistan.
I have never refuted it, but this my reading, we would be fools not to use it to armtwist the PA. But at this stage the assistance is muchless than desired. If we gave even have the support that PA gives to the LET/ HM, then Musharraf would hopping mad by now.
I'm not sure if PA would allocate 100.000 men to Balochistan, the problem is with some tribes which are already being dealt with.
Fencing and mining the border would minimise infilteration from Southern Afghanistan, while new equippement such as P-3C Awacs and other surveilliance system on order.
Insurgencies eat up troops. Fencing and mining without manning the forntier will be useless. PA may end up putting a whole corps, just on to guard the frontier fences (about 35000-40000 troops) infront of Southern Afghanistan.
P-3C don't detect guerilla teams.
Unlike Kashmir, Balochistan is a domestic issue.
Not anymore. Uncle Sam does not want Gwadar to be a Chinese highway ti the Persian Gulf.
Once the cross border issue is solved we'll regain full control of Balochistan.
Its a temporary thing.
Easier said than done.

my contention on this issue is pretty clear.

1) Return Balochistan to Iran.
2) Return NWFP to the Pukhtoons of Afghanistan.
3) The rest of the Indian ppl can rejoin India in happy matrimony.

Jidher say bichhrray thay...udher he waapas!:lol:

:tup:

What else could be better? End of probelms.:D

Because the Baloch sure as hell don't want to live in Punjabastan. no God damn way! No more.:tdown:

pulmylull

Bughti was educated at Aitchison College lahore PUNJAB...
Bughti served a cabinet minister,senator and governor in the pakistani government.
1973 served as governor of balochistan...had no problem with the pakistani army when they launched a crackdown on the awami league in balochistan.

The sardars have been running balochistan but somehow its the fault of the punjabi's that the balouch's are are uneducated other then the familys of the sardars and there chamchay.

What are all the sardars doing living in islamabad if they are so anti punjab?....can the average balochi afford a place in islamabad? yeah but let me guess its the punjabis fault.

The pakistani government invested money into balochistan to extract the gas not the sardars or balochi buisnessman.

The pakistani government left balochistan to the sardars who did nothing for the people but demanded royalties for the gas so they could buy expensive house in islamabad,lahore and karachi now that pakistan is taking action the sardars and chamchay's know that there days are numbered hence the terrorism.....you should have learnt your lesson from the past....the baloch/punjabi/sindhi/kashmiri/pakhthoon army....pakistan army will neutralize the robbery/murder that is carried out by the terrorists.

Everybody in pakistan can achieve the "pakistani dream" just as long as follow the rules.

The sardars have been running balochistan but somehow its the fault of the punjabi's that the balouch's are are uneducated other then the familys of the sardars and there chamchay.

The pakistani government invested money into balochistan to extract the gas not the sardars or balochi buisnessman

On whos wish was Baluchistan left to the sardars?
Did the baluchis request the govt to do so?

Why did the Pakistani govt wait for so long,the fact that nothing was done to develop Baluchistan was for everybody to see.

Darjeeling..??
What proof do you have to say they have support fo the population.If they had support of the population,time and again these people wouldnt have gone to vote under Indian constituion to elect their representatives.

ell you know how much anger and protests happened in Pakistan when Bugti was killed.And you are telling me,he has no support.

Here a brief history assam and other seven sister states. i think you can find answer ,,,, WARM REVOLUTIONARY CONGRATULATION
TO THE MANIPURI AND TRIPURI PEOPLES
FROM UNITED LIBERATION FRONT OF ASOM

ARABINDA RAJKHOWA
CHAIRMAN,
United Liberation Front of Asom

Dated: 28-09-1998

The states Manipur and Tripura will complete their 49 years of merger with India on the ensuing 15th October. These mergers were never a willful act of the King of Manipur and Regent King Mother of Tripura. In case of Manipur it came about by force and in the event of Tripura it was a conspiracy.

On 21st September of 1949 the Governor of Assam as the representative of India called the King of Manipur to Shillong and the King was confined to house arrest there.

Thereupon he signed the instrument of merger of Manipur with India known as "Manipur Merger Agreement" under duress. The agreement was announced officially on the 15th October of 1949. The people of Manipur have been waging strong protest against the agreement and the announcement of Indian government regarding the merger from so many years through unprecedented means. Millions of Manipuris irrespective of gender have been protesting in every street and highway of Manipur with the same voice "We were never Indian at any time; This merger agreement was not willful but forceful; There was no consent of the people of Manipur in the instrument of merger with India; The people of Manipur still want the independent Manipur as like prior to the 15th October 1949; It is the birthright of Manipuri people." So we never abide by the "Manipur Merger Agreement".

In every year, the people of Manipur have been observing this 15th October with exuberant peoples" protest as the `independent lost day'.

The news, for the absolute aspiration for the peoples of seven sister's region, is that - this time the people of Manipur will protest against the merger with India on 15th October hand in hand with the Tripuri people.

The reason is that the King of Tripura was too under aged to rule the country in 1949. The country was administrated basically by the Regent King Mother. In the mean time, the expansionist government of Jawaharlal Nehru propagated a rumour that some Muslim leaders from the then East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) were trying to merge Tripura with Pakistan by winning over the under aged King.

Therefore, the crisis of safeguarding the sovereignty of independent Tripura arose. The Regent King Mother asked Indian government for help and the opportunist Indian government came up with the proposal of conditional help. At last, in the wake of the aforesaid conspiracy, Tripura was merged with India with the help of the infamous "Tripura Merger Agreement". The announcement was intimated on 15th October that `Tripura was also merged with India along with Manipur'. From that very day, the crisis of independence and national identity of Tripura has started and now it turns into such a worst stage that the Tripuri nation reduces to minority under the pressure of influx of foreigners in their own homeland and tends to a `dying nation'.

With the bitter experiences of Indian colonial rule, exploitation, repression and torture, the Tripuri people will protest in the same voice along with the Manipuri people "We never abide by the `Tripura Merger Agreement', The dying people of Tripura want to live as independent nation with their self-determination right rather than the Indian colonial administration".

We, the United Liberation Front of Asom hereby present our sincere support to the protesting peoples of these two states on behalf of the compatriots of Assam. Assam has been performing her historical responsibility in the time of every crucial moment of the history and against every possible threat to the sovereignty and identity of any state of seven sisters' region with united effort. Though Assam was not merged according to any specific merger agreement, however, India occupied Assam through conspiratorial means; it is a grim truth. Assam has spent already 51 years of dependent life under Indian occupation. In this time, the nation problem of Assam has come about more complicated day by day. As like as Tripura and Manipur, Assam was historically an independent sovereign country and never was a part of India in any time.

Therefore, the people of Assam believe in that the problems of Assam are not possible to solve under the colonial rule but only by means of restoring her sovereignty and independence. So, we express our same inseparable feelings to all the peoples of seven sisters' region along with the Tripuri and Manipuri people form our bitter experiences of the intricacy of colonial occupation in the time of seeking the solution of economic and foreigner problems.

"UNITE ALL THE PEOPLES OF SEVEN SISTERS' REGION!"

"DOWN WITH INDIAN COLONIAL RULE!"

"LIBERATE THE PEOPLES OF THE SEVEN SISTERS' REGION THROUGH UNITED NATIONAL LIBERATION STRUGGLE!"

Here a brief history assam and other seven sister states. i think you can find answer ,,,, WARM REVOLUTIONARY CONGRATULATION
TO THE MANIPURI AND TRIPURI PEOPLES
FROM UNITED LIBERATION FRONT OF ASOM

ARABINDA RAJKHOWA
CHAIRMAN,
United Liberation Front of Asom

Dated: 28-09-1998"UNITE ALL THE PEOPLES OF SEVEN SISTERS' REGION!"

"DOWN WITH INDIAN COLONIAL RULE!"

"LIBERATE THE PEOPLES OF THE SEVEN SISTERS' REGION THROUGH UNITED NATIONAL LIBERATION STRUGGLE!"

Dont show me this piece of junk.Its takes a couple of dollarsto have a site up and running and few dick heads to manage it.

Dont show me this piece of junk.Its takes a couple of dollarsto have a site up and running and few dick heads to manage it.

I think the point was to show that dissatisfaction exists on both sides...Pakistani government alone has not ignored the issues facing Pakistanis, GoI is also guilty of the same.

As far as sites go, that is a side issue. Kashmir, Khalistan (Punjab), Assam etc. are all issues where dissatisfaction with the govt handling has exacerbated the problems. Baluchistan is no exception for Pakistan.

pulmylull

Bughti was educated at Aitchison College lahore PUNJAB...
Bughti served a cabinet minister,senator and governor in the pakistani government.
1973 served as governor of balochistan...had no problem with the pakistani army when they launched a crackdown on the awami league in balochistan.

What are all the sardars doing living in islamabad if they are so anti punjab?....can the average balochi afford a place in islamabad? yeah but let me guess its the punjabis fault.

The pakistani government invested money into balochistan to extract the gas not the sardars or balochi buisnessman.

The pakistani government left balochistan to the sardars who did nothing for the people but demanded royalties for the gas so they could buy expensive house in islamabad,lahore and karachi now that pakistan is taking action the sardars and chamchay's know that there days are numbered hence the terrorism.....you should have learnt your lesson from the past....the baloch/punjabi/sindhi/kashmiri/pakhthoon army....pakistan army will neutralize the robbery/murder that is carried out by the terrorists.

Everybody in pakistan can achieve the "pakistani dream" just as long as follow the rules.

lets see if I can get an 'infraction' for tweaking your nick....let me see if Asim gives you one for tweaking mine.:)

Btw......Ziyada bukvass karnay key zaroorat naheen hae.....

Baloch hate Pakistan. Get over it.

Lull,
Since unlike you I have been to Balochistan lately and that little statement "Baloch hate Pakistan" is not true. And what you as an Iranian Baloch feel is irrelevent.

Sword9,
If eating up Pakistani troops is what India wants, then this is hardly succeeding. I mean the deployment on FATA is mainly XI corps and FC (who are there anyhow) whilst the in th two districts where there is a problem its FC with PA only supplying support when needed mainly air assets.

I think the point was to show that dissatisfaction exists on both sides...Pakistani government alone has not ignored the issues facing Pakistanis, GoI is also guilty of the same.

As far as sites go, that is a side issue. Kashmir, Khalistan (Punjab), Assam etc. are all issues where dissatisfaction with the govt handling has exacerbated the problems. Baluchistan is no exception for Pakistan.

Well Khalistan was solved, Kashmir is getting bored and thats why CRPF is going to replace BSF completly in the kashmir vally.
Assam and other NE areas are mostly quiet,except for isolated incidents.

Sword9,
If eating up Pakistani troops is what India wants, then this is hardly succeeding. I mean the deployment on FATA is mainly XI corps and FC (who are there anyhow) whilst the in th two districts where there is a problem its FC with PA only supplying support when needed mainly air assets.

The casulait figures dont tally with what you say.

What casulty figures? 900 dead almost all from FC.

Oh buss oaay busss........buss aevain 'Iranian Baloch'???:lol:

How about Russian Baloch, who speaks fluent punjabi and Urdu?? Hain jee?:lol:

Kul ko tunay kehna hae......Oh yae to Indian kaafir hindu mirzai ismaeli baloch hae gaa??

Back
Top Bottom