What's new

The Atlantique Incident

final day in service our beloved Atlantic . 5sep 2012 all were grounded . replaced by P3-C orions

Admiral-M.-Asif-Sandila.jpg

It is almost emotional for me to see Pakistanis, esp Muslims, believing in the concept of Karm.

Thank you sir, for showing us no matter how various, we are still the same.

Untimely deaths do have to be mourned, esp those of soldiers, be it from any side, and for any mistakes. I hope our soldiers do not have to pay as much for the adventures of our generals anymore.
There is no such thing as karma... the 16 who died did not do any bad karma.. nor those who die on line of duty everyday.. in India but more so in pakistan.
They are all govt servant, please dont attach any motive to their action.

Its a sad incident, lets leave it there.

true there is no such thing as karma , pk bundela didnt die beacuse of karma he died due to his incompotence

It is almost emotional for me to see Pakistanis, esp Muslims, believing in the concept of Karm.

Thank you sir, for showing us no matter how various, we are still the same.

Untimely deaths do have to be mourned, esp those of soldiers, be it from any side, and for any mistakes. I hope our soldiers do not have to pay as much for the adventures of our generals anymore.

What? You do realize that he was being sarcastic, right?

No further details emerged. Whether a warning was given? Whether the aircraft was asked to turn back? Whether it was asked to divert to an Indian airport? Whether there was any contact made on the hotline?
etc

Basically, all we know is that the aircraft strayed too close to the IB and then the Mig shot it down with the wreckage falling over Pakistani soil.

No further details emerged. Whether a warning was given? Whether the aircraft was asked to turn back? Whether it was asked to divert to an Indian airport? Whether there was any contact made on the hotline?
etc

Basically, all we know is that the aircraft strayed too close to the IB and then the Mig shot it down with the wreckage falling over Pakistani soil.

The plane was warned that it was in Indian airspace. It was told to divert to an Indian airfield. Rather than risk capture, it was shot down as it dashed back into Pakistani territory.

There is no such thing as karma... the 16 who died did not do any bad karma.. nor those who die on line of duty everyday.. in India but more so in pakistan.
They are all govt servant, please dont attach any motive to their action.

Its a sad incident, lets leave it there.

Dude, talk to me about it only when you have understood the concept of Karm and Death (culmination).

It appears quite frivolous when you mean that untimely death means bad Karm. And if you do believe that, then who didn't die in this world? You mean all of those who died untimely death ended with KuKarm???? If so, it includes Varah, Manu, Krishna, Ram, Buddha, my ancestors, your ancestors... ah well, who am I trying to explain all of this...

Had you merely commented, it would have been fine. But seriously, you need to understand this world and the concepts first before coming out to make a 'statement'... unless of course, you are here to please your counterparts from the western neighbors (Bingo!) :D

What? You do realize that he was being sarcastic, right?

What makes you think I was not? Takes intellect to spot sarcasm... were you able to spot it in mine?

What makes you think I was not? Takes intellect to spot sarcasm... were you able to spot it in mine?

Really? You sure told him off!!! It takes up your intellect to spot sarcasm? Fascinating, but why would you associate other people to go through the same rigors as you?

The plane was warned that it was in Indian airspace. It was told to divert to an Indian airfield. Rather than risk capture, it was shot down as it dashed back into Pakistani territory.

do we have any reports on that ?

final day in service our beloved Atlantic . 5sep 2012 all were grounded . replaced by P3-C orions

Admiral-M.-Asif-Sandila.jpg

can it be used as a cargo plane ?

true there is no such thing as karma , pk bundela didnt die beacuse of karma he died due to his incompotence

Then Its is also true for Atlantique crew, If they unintentionally strayed from their original path and crossed International border, then It is an incompetence of flight commander and Pilots. You are disrespecting Indian AF Martyr Captain Bundela (Who martyrs on the line of duty and in the service of nation) by calling him with very offensive language. You feel offended by some Indian poster's posts, but did not feel any sensitivity, when couple of you calling insults at Indian Service man. This is plane hypocrisy.

About incident, A part near Rann of Cutchh is disputed area and crossing International Border to snoop on Indian positions inside Indian territory can be considered aggressive, specially when it happened just after the Kargil aggression. It can reflect or impression PN intention similar to Kargil.

Really? You sure told him off!!! It takes up your intellect to spot sarcasm? Fascinating, but why would you associate other people to go through the same rigors as you?

Told him off??? What do you think I am, some sort of gali ka gunda for gali galauj????

There are people who think beyond the lines that you take as your Moksha. If you still fail to comprehend, then get over your heartbreak and get moving.

Then is true for Atlantique crew, If they unintentionally strayed from their original path and crossed International border. You are disrespecting Indian AF Martyr Captain Bundela (who martyr on the line of duty and in the service of nation), by calling him with very offensive language. You feel offended by some Indian posters, but did not feel any sensitivity, when couple of you calling insults at Indian Service man. This is plane hypocrisy.

A part near Rann of Cutchh is disputed area and crossing International Border to snoop on Indian positions inside Indian territory can be considered aggressive, specially just after Kargil aggression. It can reflect or impression PN intention similar to Kargil.

Brother dont take these trolls seriously Captain Bundela died on duty and he is n should be respected for that same goes for those 16 brave souls they died rather being captured RIP all of them and Captain Bundela also

Told him off??? What do you think I am, some sort of gali ka gunda for gali galauj????

There are people who think beyond the lines that you take as your Moksha. If you still fail to comprehend, then get over your heartbreak and get moving.

Don't be ridiculous, gali ke gunde are known for their swagger and heart.

There are a lot of folks who postulate their personal concepts on what Moksha encapsulates. Open a new thread to converse on the topic.

Thanks.

Then the sacrifice is even more exemplary.

Then Its is also true for Atlantique crew, If they unintentionally strayed from their original path and crossed International border, then It is an incompetence of flight commander and Pilots. You are disrespecting Indian AF Martyr Captain Bundela (Who martyrs on the line of duty and in the service of nation) by calling him with very offensive language. You feel offended by some Indian poster's posts, but did not feel any sensitivity, when couple of you calling insults at Indian Service man. This is plane hypocrisy.

About incident, A part near Rann of Cutchh is disputed area and crossing International Border to snoop on Indian positions inside Indian territory can be considered aggressive, specially when it happened just after the Kargil aggression. It can reflect or impression PN intention similar to Kargil.

The fact of the matter remains that many pilots on both sides did die because they made mistakes.. others died because their leaders made mistakes..
There are PAF pilots who slammed into the ground because they were following their leader in precise formation and he went too low. There are IAF pilots who killed their leader because he failed to properly manage their formation. But at the end, these men died in the line of duty and in their defence did their best to serve their country.

However, there are those who ran when they heard of a Mirage in the area or Half rolled away at the sight of a gnat..
Should they deserve our respect and admiration? Should their cooked up stories be accorded gallantry awards and murals?

I wonder why we don't do things like this anymore. Pakistanis come and kill our innocent people and soldiers in 10s and hundreds yet we don't do anything.

Wonder where we lost the kind of balls that we showed in 1965, 1971 and 1999.

Btw Bang Galore is right, after Kargil, this was suicide.

ABV was the PM at that time not a mute PM of a shamelessly corrupt party that we have today!!

Back
Top Bottom