What's new

The Arab civilisation then and now

Surenas,don't argue with him,I had the exact coversation about this in another thread months ago.I tell you something,if it is day in Iran,this guys will say it is night just because it is related to Iran.your arguement is going nowhere,just wasting time.This guy hates you and us more than you can imagine.He has proved it several times before.

Surenas,don't argue with him,I had the exact coversation about this in another thread months ago.I tell you something,if it is day in Iran,this guys will say it is night just because it is related to Iran.your arguement is going nowhere,just wasting time.This guy hates you and us more than you can imagine.He has proved it several times before.

That could be the case, but I was hoping for a nice discussion. Indeed a pity that I'm the only one who comes with quotes from various respected historians and scholars, while many here can only come up with pictures and unsubstantiated statements.

Where is your history? why don't post some pic of descent historical buildings? Where are your inventions and inventors in Persian eras? You will not post them, because you don't have any. You are just trying to steal others, especially Arab acomplishements and achevements. This is a shame...

Who fed you this myth. India never was a united country ever. Bengal was always a united country
ruled by bengali nawabs of turkish origin. It hardly ever came under mogul rule. Only muguls managed to unify a major portion of india and BTW mugols were muslims. Bengal like rest of indian princely states was never ever part of this artifitial entity called india. We were the last one to fall to british imperialism.

Bengali people are an ethnic group in India as well. They are Indian.

Where is your history? why don't post some pic of descent historical buildings? Where are your inventions and inventors in Persian eras? You will not post them, because you don't have any. You are just trying to steal others, especially Arab acomplishements and achevements. This is a shame...

1) Our contribution to Islam is greater than the Arab contribution.
2) Most scientists during Islamic golden age were of Persian origin.
3) We had a great superpower in ancient times, while you Arabs not.
4) Islamic architecture is mostly based on Persian (Sassanid) architecture and Byzantium architecture.
5) First civilization is founded in Iran (Jiroft).

I think there is no historian in the world who would put the 'Arab' civilization in front of Persian civilization.

Good job Mosamania for staying too neutral as a moderator.I didn't insult any individul in that post,and if you are giving me infraction for that,then you should ban your 'Arab' friend here.because his posts are full of 'inappropriate' language.but you won't do that because we are the 'bad guys' here.keep it up:tup:

4) Islamic architecture is mostly based on Persian (Sassanid) architecture and Byzantium architecture.

I think there is no historian in the world who would put the 'Arab' civilization in front of Persian civilization.

you are wrong and ill tell why but after you elaborate in details your points.

many indians are pissed cz =)) 1st they thught muslims ruled them for 1000 years now :o arabs are their great greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt grand fathers =))

Who fed you this myth. India never was a united country ever. Bengal was always a united country
ruled by bengali nawabs of turkish origin. It hardly ever came under mogul rule. Only muguls managed to unify a major portion of india and BTW mugols were muslims. Bengal like rest of indian princely states was never ever part of this artifitial entity called india. We were the last one to fall to british imperialism.

Looks like ur by product of arab invention/civilization (rape). Otherwise bengalis are very much Indians even they are muslims.

Good job Mosamania for staying too neutral as a moderator.I didn't insult any individul in that post,and if you are giving me infraction for that,then you should ban your 'Arab' friend here.because his posts are full of 'inappropriate' language.but you won't do that because we are the 'bad guys' here.keep it up:tup:

I do not go after any post that has not been reported. Use the report button and I will see to that.

I do not go after any post that has not been reported. Use the report button and I will see to that.
I've reported many posts in the past,but it went nowhere.Maybe they were not 'bad' enough for moderators.I won't bother myself reporting posts anymore.I saw nothing coming out of it.

I was hoping for a nice discussion.

No, you were NOT. These are your first couple of posts just in this thread -- just broad, sweeping generalizations.

Arabs civilizations were never of any importance and most inventions during the Islamic period were made by Persians or based on Indian or Greek science.

So you want to state that the only function of Arabs was to pass on old-Greek, Persian and Indian science to the west? Thats right.

Don't know about greek, but if not for Arabs India would have still been in the stone age. Arabs
opened up India to the modern world of civilization.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

India would have been in stone age ?....Jamati kid, do you know that kingdoms in ancient Tamil Nadu - the Pandiyans and Cheras were trading with faraway China and Rome when the Arabs were busy figuring how to milk their camels ? Do you even understand the definition of 'stone age'..? Indians were flourishing living in one of the oldest/richest civilization at that time when the Arabs were living in their 'camel age'.

Arabs did exactly niclh, nada, zero, shunya in 'opening' India to any kind of civilization....I know your compulsion and need to praise the Arabs...but the rest of us, who have our own glorious civilization and heritage have no such need.

You appear to be self hating. You do know Bengal was part of India right?

Dont you know Bangladeshis such as this kid are of 'Timurid' legacy and dont consider themselves Bengali - the most sanskritized of all the sub-continental language groups ?

We were the last one to fall to british imperialism.

British empire started in Bengal....

Bengali people are an ethnic group in India as well. They are Indian.

Yes but there are many who suffer from " I'm an Arab too" syndrome.

Anyway he is a Bangladeshi, not Bengali, or that's how they are supposed to identify themselves.

Regards,
An Indian bengali.

I hate to say this and since you are trying to steal our contribution to Islam. I would say the prophet himself, Ahlolbait, Sahabah are Arabs. Islam was spread by Arabs. Quraan is in Arabic, what do you want more than that?

This is a lie, most of them were Arabs and the rest were Arabised and only flourished under Arab rule. Before that, there were no Persian inventions nor inventors.
Every Arab country has it's own history which is much richer and advanced than the Persian one, check Yemen, Iraq, Syria, and Egypt history. Show me your architecture, inventions, scientists...etc.
There is no such thing as Persian architecture,
Another lie, those are our ancestors civilizations, those are our civilizations which were the cradle of civilizations:
simple1.gif

Historically, the ancient city states of Mesopotamia in the fertile crescent are most cited by Western and Middle Eastern scholars as the cradle of civilization, as this was the area they knew best. The convergence of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers produced rich fertile soil and a supply of water for irrigation. The civilizations that emerged around these rivers are among the earliest known non-nomadic agrarian societies. Because Ubaid, Sumer, Akkad, Assyria and Babylon civilizations all emerged around the Tigris-Euphrates, the theory that Mesopotamia is the cradle of civilization is widely accepted.

Your are just picking the street historians whose thoughts suit yours.

So, I have to post every damn warning/infraction I receive just to convince you?!:angry:
80559826.png

Back
Top Bottom