What's new

The American War Moves To Pakistan

Never take AID from US. If you take, you are obligated to return the favour as blood.

it wants taliban,alqaida,osama,to stay in pak as lond as they could to compliment nato presence:coffee:

where is usama, no bdy knows, usama is imaginary, or if hes real hes a cia agent, where is alqueeda, these r all "propaganda stuffs", nothing material in it!!!

second, pakistan is reaping results of its own failed policies, pakistan always gives "heavy sacrifices" to earn some favour, i must say a very little fabour!!!, pakistan foreign policy is nothing but a piece of sht!!!

Last edited:
Never take AID from US. If you take, you are obligated to return the favour as blood.

i also oppose pakistan taking huge favour from other countries eg china, and other countries, why, china is taking no huge aid from others, v shuld make our own equippments of defence technology, v shuld not rely on others and beg others to arm us, v need to focus on initiating huge research on the defence field, the nation prospers by its own hard work and will to stand on its own feet, pakistanis shuld realize tht they can do any thing, pakistanis have great talents, the need is to utilize such talents!!!

there is no such thing as friendship in international politics. only interests. 'life-long ' friends can become bitter enemies, and these same enemies can later become friends again. just look at european political alliances and enemities between 1900-1945 to get a picture.

when dealing with another country, just remember that other country is only dealing with you coz it serves their interest in some way.

there is no such thing as friendship in international politics. only interests. 'life-long ' friends can become bitter enemies, and these same enemies can later become friends again. just look at european political alliances and enemities between 1900-1945 to get a picture.

when dealing with another country, just remember that other country is only dealing with you coz it serves their interest in some way.

This 'War on Terrorism' was our 'War against Extremism' since 1980's - but no leader had the guts to fight it back. Our society has tolerated sectarian violences of 1990's, Kalashinkov culture of 1980's, and now suicide bombings of 2000's.

Musharraf was the only man who dared to fight it back! He was the first man who banned several extremist & militant outfits.

This extremism is fighting for its survival in NWFP. They're backed by foreign powers.

Its our Jihad against their distorted Jihad! May ALLAH bless our PAK Army!

I do not get your logic on this paragraph. I think leaving US to fight by itself there will be no garuntee that they will not approach islamabad.

I was approaching in a way that if Pakistan is cornered between US and India, it is bound to make Nuclear treath. So it would be very foolish for India to do anything.

Dear Jaypore,

Perhaps you do not know the people of tribal areas. Let me assure you that given a free hand these tribal people will kick americans out of Afghanistan in around 6 months. These are the people that have over two decades of experience fighting Soviets and are born to fight. You may say that its in their blood to fight and kill.

Regarding US approaching Islamabad I doubt that they wont even remember their way back to Kabul let alone marching to Islamabad.

The only advantage they have is the massive air support but considering the rugged terrain I don't think it would be much helpful other than killing women and children.

India has already done a lot of foolish things and we won't mind another one from them.

Back
Top Bottom