What's new

THE AMERICAN “PIVOT” AND THE INDIAN NAVY

HRK

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An Article of Harsh V. Pant and Yogesh Joshi pblished in NAVAL WAR COLLEGE REVIEW Winter-2015

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

sirji its too long to read please tell me in brief whats your point :azn: :D

IN is indeed good, but from what I speculate they lack maintainance and corruption problems.

Last edited:
Non Alignment is the key problem.

IN is indeed good, but from what I speculate they lack maintainance problems.

The problem was the gov who didn't listen to the navy on buying them the tools they needed

Non Alignment is the key problem.

The problem was the gov who didn't listen to the navy on buying them the tools they needed

No more...
Leave the past tense. Now its Non-Alignment v.2.0 which Harsh sees as 'hedging'.
But this version is like an 'iceberg'; there is more that cannot be seen than can be seen.
Alfred Thayer Mahan has more proponents in the corridors of N & S Blocks than before.

Corruption plauges every force on the planet but IN Handel's it effectively

We should surely increase our ties with the US

Does it in Europe or US? Not a single corruption in the history of TAF since 1923, How about NATO militaries, Australia or Israelis?

Unfortunately whenever I checked South Asian sections it saddens me to see most militaries in that region face severe corruption problems.

plz first let me post the complete article ...
------------------------------------------------------
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG

Does it in Europe or US? Not a single corruption in the history of TAF since 1923, How about NATO militaries, Australia or Israelis?

Unfortunately whenever I checked South Asian sections it saddens me to see most militaries in that region face severe corruption problems.

It saddens me that you ignore the corruption in Turkish & Western millitaries

Why Turkey’s Mother of All Corruption Scandals Refuses to Go Away | Foreign Policy

Military corruption under rare spotlight in Turkey - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

I understand that Turkish law rarely applies on Turkish military but that doesn't mean you will pretend like there is no corruption at all.At the end of the day all militaries are made of humans which can be easily corrupted also I can furnish links for corruption in your Western militaries too but to save mine & yours time I will refrain from posting them.
Peace out

It saddens me that you ignore the corruption in Turkish & Western millitaries

Why Turkey’s Mother of All Corruption Scandals Refuses to Go Away | Foreign Policy

Military corruption under rare spotlight in Turkey - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

I understand that Turkish law rarely applies on Turkish military but that doesn't mean you will pretend like there is no corruption at all.At the end of the day all militaries are made of humans which can be easily corrupted also I can furnish links for corruption in your Western militaries too but to save mine & yours time I will refrain from posting them.
Peace out

No no no man. I say there's corruption within Turkish state and police yes. But NOT in the military. Entire world let alone Turkey knows that those "trials" against the military was the work of AKP and Gulen to take military out. Yet today, Constitutional Court has dropped all charges and plead the prosecutors who involved in this as guilty. You can check any source for that. If issues within the military like going to night clubs without permission and paying off Somali cops in Mogadishu is corruption on business..then go ahead. :)

No no no man. I say there's corruption within Turkish state and police yes. But NOT in the military. Entire world let alone Turkey knows that those "trials" against the military was the work of AKP and Gulen to take military out. Yet today, Constitutional Court has dropped all charges and plead the prosecutors who involved in this as guilty. You can check any source for that. If issues within the military like going to night clubs without permission and paying off Somali cops in Mogadishu is corruption on business..then go ahead. :)

1st time I will waste my time to dig dirt on someone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom