What's new

The Amazing Faces On Mars!!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys! Was Mars once inhabited? No? Then what or who do you think made all these huge faces on Mars?

Here are some images taken by various Mars orbiters. If these are all natural rock formations or hills, then I'm Santa Claus! Check it out.....

lsem_0001_0001_0_img0017.jpg

slide44.jpg

nefertiti1.jpg

Splitfaceduo1.jpg

marsface1.psd.gif

MarsfaceX.gif

marsfaceY.gif

2edp.jpg

Well every one of them seems to be facing upwards which leaves impression that they are natural.

I think this is work of aliens.. May be some signs of other life , if religion point of view, may be ALLAH/God came there and passing his time by drawing faces on Mars.... Most probably, it looks like work of aliens.
Thanks for sharing , amazing pictures :)

Well every one of them seems to be facing upwards which leaves impression that they are natural.
Perhaps they were made so that they could be only seen from space? Were they some sort of signs for beings from outer space?

Check out the Nazca lines in Peru. You can't identify them from the ground. Only from the air. Here are some...

nazca_ls1.jpg

nazca_linesB.jpg

images

images

Those straight lines in the first two images are dozens of miles long and those figures hundreds of yards across and can only be discerned fro the air while flying over them. They have been photographed from the ISS too!! These are thousands of years old. No one knows who made them!

Last edited:
It shows that alines have the same faces like us and I thought they look like some sort of animals as in sci-fi movies. :omghaha:

Just graffiti by spoiled brat children of rich aliens trying to outdo each other. Happens in all intelligent species. As usual nobody wants to put the blame on the parents. Too busy with intra-universe work and not watching the crap going on in their own backyards.

Last edited:
OrionHunter said:
Hi guys! Was Mars once inhabited? No? Then what or who do you think made all these huge faces on Mars?
Well I think those could be formed by winds too or by weathering of rocks.We might have such faces on earth

image.jpg

well that may be the case ...but it's too weird to have so many...... I don not know what you believe but I do believe in alien life...
I do believe that there are more intelligent beings out there in space.
Just that I am not sure about the faces on mars.

I do believe that there are more intelligent beings out there in space.
Just that I am not sure about the faces on mars.
why ... you not sure about mars....
and why you believe in extra terrestrial life...outside some where in universe....
:)
and you were watching over the thread and not responding....good...:D

first of all why do the faces look human? Even if Mars had inteligent life why would they make faces in form of humans? Also if these structures could survive what about the more advanced structures?

why ... you not sure about mars....
and why you believe in extra terrestrial life...outside some where in universe....
:)
and you were watching over the thread and not responding....good...:D
No You've misunderstood my statement.
Those faces on the surface of earth might not mean anything at all.Such faces exist on earth too.There might have been life on mars long long back.I do believe in that theory.

Back
Top Bottom