What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

france gonna be out of the world cup

it is unbelievable that france, the previous WC finalists gonna be out of the world cup!!!

at half time france is trailing 0-2 to south africa

What a turn around this world cup have seen from the usual results.. Europe has some serious trouble ... others are catching up

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Uruguay leading 1 goal to 0 against Mexico.

FRANCE DEPARTS

france_eiffeltower_2001_07_122.jpg
article-1176231-04C4C305000005DC-193_468x324.jpg

"Va te faire enculer, sale fils de pute !"

That's all I will say

"Va te faire enculer, sale fils de pute !"

That's all I will say

Dude there is a thing called google translate... if somebody finds out what you wrote , you may end up in Ban.

Get ready for some Messi magic guys..Argentina game coming up very soon...

You are such a ******* idiot, that is what Anelka said to Domenech, exactly the quote. Shut the **** up, you got no idea of football, bloody bastard

Watch your mouth.. this thread is for football fans not abusers like you.. if u cant talk in a civilised manner, better get out of here.

Watch your mouth.. this thread is for football fans not abusers like you.. if u cant talk in a civilised manner, better get out of here.

And if you don't have any idea of football, gtfo!

You are such a ******* idiot, that is what Anelka said to Domenech, exactly the quote. Shut the **** up, you got no idea of football, bloody bastard

i can get worse then that,dont want to get a ban uselessly, but this abusive stuff belongs to you and your family.. post reported. dont be sports fanatic please..

Last edited:

thanks buddy, just one thing for these fanatics.

as you said, football is a game and makes bonds between fans, not place for extremists here!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom