What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

in yesterday's match, the second goal by Brazil against ivory coast looked like a hand ball.

ohh no, they should now stop scoring goals. poor koreans, they were good in their last match, dont know what happned to them now.

Poor north koreans, I feel really sorry for them. There will be hell to pay when they get back home, labor camp...:frown:

Its the new ball. If you watched the match, you will see that Italians were struggling with their passing and ball control. The ball is too bouncy, and that coupled with a slippery pitch made life hard for Italians, who were trying long passes.

Compare that with the Brazilians, who adjusted well and stuck to short, ground-passes. They mastered the ball and hence crushed Cote D'Ivoire

Whenever there is problem with Ball Brazil shines. Remember 2002 ball. It was curling more than required. And who won that world cup??

And today Portugal was just outstanding, But only one goal for Ronaldo??? :frown:

Poor north koreans, I feel really sorry for them. There will be hell to pay when they get back home, labor camp...:frown:

Actually today Koreans wanted to win so they tried to attack and this opened their defense so it was Portugal who attacked and raped Koreans

But why one goal for Ronaldo, he should be having 3 out of these 7

Imagine your name is Kaka

Football (FIFA) is becoming a freacking JOKE

prototypical psychopath..

Kim-Jong Ill actually threatended the nations team with labor-camp in case of bad performance, you ignorant douchebag.

So? Do you think their crazy, totalitarian, fat, little leaders cares? He needs goals and wins for propaganda.

why are you so paranoid, after all it was a simple joke??, post reported!!

Gentlemen. I know emotions and tensions are running high over these matches, but its sports.

Leave the bashing for the Pakistani-indian (political) threads if you must.

Sports are supposed to be for relaxation and co-existence :D

common!

Back
Top Bottom