What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

Last edited by a moderator:
:tup:Adios Maradona for great memories :yahoo: you made this world cup interesting with you press conference and taking a team ppl said will not even qualify ....

You proved ppl wrong

a) qaulified from South American region
b) Won all 3 games in first round
c) Beat Mexico 3-1 thrashing first round

Great performance ...

Today , Argentina was unlucky but ARGENTINA WILL always be best

Final:Uruguay Vs Paraguay
Any takers?

i want this. And it is also possible!!!

I am saying this bcz brazil world cup is over my world cup is over

Brazil lost because of fear and nothing else. What the hell that tackles on Robben have done??? (one red card and one free tick that ended in a goal :frown: ) Its not fair. Also what Robben did was not fair. Melo rightly said he is strong enough to break the leg but he did not tried to do that and still got a red card I just can not believe my world cup is over (although van Persie of Netherlands and Fabregas of Spain are my favorite players and I want their teams to progress but all the charm is over )

And today Argentina showed what I said at the start of this thread. It does not have a good defense. It is just because of bad defending.

I can not believe this. I play football and i watch through out the year.

But its the world cup that is not impressing me. Its not fair. :tdown:

I can not believe this. I play football and i watch through out the year.

But its the world cup that is not impressing me. Its not fair. :tdown:

Whats not fair.. team playing better football winning or the favorites losing?/

i want this. And it is also possible!!!

I am saying this bcz brazil world cup is over my world cup is over

Brazil lost because of fear and nothing else. What the hell that tackles on Robben have done??? (one red card and one free tick that ended in a goal :frown: ) Its not fair. Also what Robben did was not fair. Melo rightly said he is strong enough to break the leg but he did not tried to do that and still got a red card I just can not believe my world cup is over (although van Persie of Netherlands and Fabregas of Spain are my favorite players and I want their teams to progress but all the charm is over )

And today Argentina showed what I said at the start of this thread. It does not have a good defense. It is just because of bad defending.

:tup:
First time its defence was tested against the team having good striker and it collapsed

win or loss..always an argentina fan..

just feeling a little bad for maradona nd the genius messi..
no issue wc 2014...

^^^Spain has 99 % chnaces to win..but I want paraguay to win bexcause these are my old favourites..kind of fogotten teams...uruguay, Paraguya, chile and even Peru (not playing this wc)...a fan of south american football..

^^^Spain has 99 % chnaces to win..but I want paraguay to win bexcause these are my old favourites..kind of fogotten teams...uruguay, Paraguya, chile and even Peru (not playing this wc)...a fan of south american football..

i am all time supporter of all south american teams, but spain is stronger than paraguay.

Back
Top Bottom