What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

^^^but I find them sooo..innocent :P poor girls....I wish I could help them some way...damn ! ;)

FIFA World Cup 2010 has proceeded exactly as World War II.

The French had given up early,

Italians, despite having power, backed out without contributing.

Americans, like always, over-rated themselves and the

British were left alone to fight with the Germans

Are you guys looking forward to Argentina vs Germany match? Kick off is 3:30 and i am finishing at 3:00 today. :chilli:

Are you guys looking forward to Argentina vs Germany match? Kick off is 3:30 and i am finishing at 3:00 today. :chilli:

We(Germany) are playing tomorrow.. today its Brazil..Netherlands and Uruguay & Ghana later

We(Germany) are playing tomorrow.. today its Brazil..Netherlands and Uruguay & Ghana later

ohhh didnt know that. but anyways, brazil vs nlands and uru vs ghana is also great especially the brazil one.:tup:

This world cup turns out to be a world War II The French surrender early, the Italian did not anything inspite of being empowered, the Americans arrived at the last minute and the British are left to fight the Germans again :partay::partay:

This world cup turns out to be a world War II The French surrender early, the Italian did not anything inspite of being empowered, the Americans arrived at the last minute and the British are left to fight the Germans again :partay::partay:

Germans have defeated the English.. now Dutch and spanish troops are the only ones left.

ohhh didnt know that. but anyways, brazil vs nlands and uru vs ghana is also great especially the brazil one.:tup:

:tdown::tdown:

You are in for a surprise.. Bwhahhahhhaaaaa.:D

Nice comparison Jana good post. Only difference is that this time Germany will win the world cup :yahoo:

Nice comparison Jana good post. Only difference is that this time Germany will win the world cup :yahoo:

sticking-out-tongue.jpg

Holland strikes again
Holland-2 Brasil-1

300-battle-cry-773746.jpg

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Back
Top Bottom