What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

some of the attacks by messi and argentinians and esp the last messi attempt to goal was of top quality.

lets hope argentina goes for some more stunning goals in 2nd half

maradonna will pull his team through the final victory i guess..

this is the best game so far in WC 2010

Argentina did not play what they are capable of..several chances created and missed....Messi took some great shots and created some great passes...all of top quality, but honestly we must appreciate Nigerian goalkeeper....he saved Nigeria of atleast 3 more goals.

France Vs Uruguay, Strong midfielders bad attackers from both side.

Well if Henry and Maluda are not in starting 11, what else France can expect?????

Today is my favorite team Argentina's match. Maradona & Messi would be lethal combination.. All d best Argentina..
Do you really think Great players are also Great coach and manger????

I fear Maradona will do more harm.

France was pushing alot but unfortunately they didnt score any goal, they specially put alot of pressure in the last 20 mins.

Henry dear Henry !!!!

a draw is possibl...USA is an experienced team..have seen more WCs than many other countries...

my prediction..
England 1 USA 0

The first match
1-0
second
2-0
Third England Vs USA
? -? one of the above or 3 - 0

draw is no option

USA is really playing quality football for some years. They have a very good goal keeper (one of my favorite). England must play carefully :pop:

USA women team is world class but not the men, draw is no option as England will win.

If you can beat Spain 2-0 and same against Brazil(in first half only, after that Dunga boys did their stuff) then it means you are good at football.

I saw ads of Mahindra Satyam on the screens along the lines of the Ground in the stadium.

Mahindra Satyam is spending quite a lot on these ads it seems.

Is Mahindra Satyam present in South Africa?

argentina showed a solid performance, poor nigeria didnt have a chance, but they were also good. USA vs England is about to kick off.

Back
Top Bottom