What's new

The 1965 Indo-Pak war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe everything you read. Most of these ediots who are writing don't know the difference between a nose and a tail.

sir g with all due respect i dont think anything i have said here is wrong. our troops and air forces were outnumbered.

you are right I was talking about the article.

what article man? you quote one line from the article - others cant read the rest of it and you feel fit to start a whole thread on it?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now how do we know the video is showing Indian or Pakistani soilders?

In '65 Pakistan launched Op' grandslam, India defended itself and counter attacked, forcing Pakistan to retreat, at the end of the day Pakistan was defending Lahore from India instead of capturing Kashmir, how is that a victory? or even a stalemate? doesn't that count as a loss?

In '65 Pakistan launched Op' grandslam, India defended itself and counter attacked, forcing Pakistan to retreat, at the end of the day Pakistan was defending Lahore from India instead of capturing Kashmir, how is that a victory? or even a stalemate? doesn't that count as a loss?

Haha, nice BS...

Pakistan won the war in 1965, not India! You Indians had to beg the UN for a peace deal! We stood and fought against India's tyranny!

Amazing article:

'We won the 1965 war, not India'

Videos:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now how do we know the video is showing Indian or Pakistani soilders?

U crazy?:hitwall::crazy: These are historical videos showing how we (Pakistanis) destroyed you guys! :pakistan:

U crazy?:hitwall::crazy: These are historical videos showing how we (Pakistanis) destroyed you guys! :pakistan:

How about some neutral sources once in a while? or are you just trying to waste my time? I understand you really like what Zaid Hamid has to say, but he isn't exactly the neutral source I'm talking about, why not double check his analysis against some neutral sources? or have the zionists taken over all the other information outlets?:lol:

I watched all of 3 minutes of his Hindu Zionist episode :lol: how come Allah helps you guys and doesn't help us? after all people are people right.

It would do god to ppl if / when they stop living in the past & focus on the present & look to the future.

One keeps reading lines like ' we ruled for 1000 yrs, we won this war or the last:.

Does it matter what happened in times before most ppl on this forum were even born ? What are they doing to control the scourge of terrorism & fundamentalism that has all but bought Pk to its knees & the region to grief & dis repute ?

Yes , if these are ways to re assure one's self that ' we weren't going down hill always" its OK. But.. lest focus on now coz what we do now will matter in the days ahead.

a nation that forgets its HISTORY will have no FUTURE.....and 65 my friend was a stalemate.... we had captured indian land in the RAJHISTAN sector and you had land captured in PUNJAB sector....

so ya what happened before we were born is important for us to know our roots and also move forward accordingly!!!

a nation that forgets its HISTORY will have no FUTURE.....and 65 my friend was a stalemate.... we had captured indian land in the RAJHISTAN sector and you had land captured in PUNJAB sector....

so ya what happened before we were born is important for us to know our roots and also move forward accordingly!!!

I think that's more balanced. The war was another stalemate like the first kashmir war, where 3/5th of land was captured by India and the rest by pakistan and that's it. If only someone, either India or Pakistan had the brains or the balls to win it outright, we'd not have been wasting our time till today.

But in '65 Pakistan suffered the greater casualties and a slightly greater loss of land than India did. And politically it was kind of a defeat for the Pakistani dream of Kashmiri "liberation" which is what Op. Gibraltar set out to achieve in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom