What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The world is a beautiful place, as many songwriters have written about at length. But when choosing which individuals are the most attractive, an element of subjectivity comes into play. Needless to say, here is our selection of the most beautiful national populations.

15. English

emily-blunt-wallpaper-24-emily-blunt-joining-dc-for-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-jpeg-72635.jpg

Maybe it’s the accent, maybe it’s the eloquence. But one thing is for certain… these Brits are some seriously sexy beings. Agreed? You’d better.

070714_1324_WhereCanYou2-720x320.jpg

14. Italian
Fognini-e-Pennetta.jpg

Qnm

Everyone LOVES vacationing in Italy. But what is so great about it? Just because the weather is warm, the people are good looking, and the language is romantic sounding? Oh wait, those all sound like pretty great reasons.

13. Brazilian
gisele-bundchen-vivara-jewelry.jpg

NY Daily News

Rio, beaches, models, warmth, is that good enough? Just ask Tom Brady. In most international surveys Brazilian men and women are both listed near the top of sexy people.

12. Irish
colin-farrell.jpeg

Instinct Magazine

Ireland is the place of green, beauty, and more green, and more beauty. As Conan O’Brien once said, there are two types of Irish people. The dark Irish and the freckly kind. But both are equally attractive.

feature5.jpg

RSVP Magazine

11. Serbian
ana-ivanovic-presser.jpg

Ndtv

Serbian women are an underrated bunch. But the relatively new nation is full of lookers. It isn’t on most “sexiest nations” list because people tend to forget it exists. Ever been to Belgrade? They will teach you how to party all over again. Not to mention the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Novak Djokovic.

moyen-novak-djokovic.jpg

SportetStyle

10. Swedish
28u1m5v.jpg

Tiny Pic

Both the nation’s men and women are in the top ten sexiest worldwide. Does this shock you? Everyone is blonde, their skin remains undamaged from the sun, and most of them have blue eyes as well. Okay, you get it.

move-overseas-austria.jpg

Girls Chase

9. American
2014-12-22-1398703886000GTY182616175.jpg

Huffington Post

I think the above picture sums it up. Moving on…

8. Spanish
rafael-nada-bold.jpg

Out

Spain is one steamy, sultry, 24 hour fiesta. And what’s more, beautiful people seem to spring up there left and right. Penelope Cruz, Rafael Nadal, need we say more?

penelope-cruz-summ_2692703b.jpg

Telegraph

7. Russian
russian-women-katya-19-1a.jpg

Russian Women

Where did you think your mail order brides came from? Right here. Not to mention countless models, athletes, and all around beautiful people. Maria Sharapova anyone? They say the cold weather breeds hotness. Seems ironic, but also a valid theory based on the evidence. Even their soldiers are great looking.

6ab258562e8144fe90d2e9e.jpg

Moddb

6. Dutch
DSC_0253.jpg

Blogspot – Luna Holland

You can’t throw a stone in Amsterdam without hitting a ridiculously attractive person. Not to mention the fact that they are all extremely tall. Book your next trip to Dutch-land.

5. Scottish
gerard_butler_l.jpg

Thr

Being a Scotsman involves more than just wearing a kilt. Just ask Gerard Butler. England’s buddy to the north is colder, wetter, and darker… but still a breeding ground for hotties.

4. Australians
hugh-jackman.jpg

Comic Book Resources

The land down under is a treasure trove of beauty, both scenic and human. For guys, it is the place to be, since it has 100,000 more women than men. Yep, there are plenty of options.

nicole-kidman.jpg

Fast Forword

3. French
french.jpg

New York Dating Life

Paris is the unofficial world capital of romance, so it’s obvious that beautiful people roam the streets. From intimate cafes to a bevy of berets, you can’t go wrong.

z16805323IHwww-360doc-com-e1421855686658.jpg

XPat Nation

2. Colombian
Sofia-Vergara-Profile-Photo.jpg

Pop Stop TV

Shakira and Sofia Vergara single-handedly bolster Colombia’s hotness credibility meter to enormous heights. The South American nation is small, but with a lot of farmland, it is the Latin equivalent of Nebraska. And we know the attractiveness of people from Nebraska, mostly.

BudWGpuCIAIalkN.png

Twitter – @Shakira

1. Pakistani
Pakistani-Actress-Sara-Lorraine%E2%80%99s-10-Most-Attractive-Women-In-The-World-1.jpg

Pak Nation

Let’s be honest, Pakistan is often overlooked for various reasons. But with thousands of years of tradition and a general elegance of many in the upper class, it is a nation that breeds many aesthetically pleasing individuals. Some of the most attractive actors and actresses on the planet hail from that nation.

ayeza-khan-danish-taimoor-walima-pics-5-960x576.jpg

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth - Page 16 of 16 - the Brofessional

One dollar incognito website created two years ago and people having orgasms..... like rest of them "Islamabad number one city".......... rule number one on the world wide web, if anything sounds too good to be true, it isn't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whois & Quick Stats
Registrant Org Domains By Proxy, LLC was found in ~11,132,457 other domains

Registrar GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registrar Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Dates Created on 2013-11-06 - Expires on 2018-11-06 - Updated on 2015-06-09

Name Server(s) NS61.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 39,555,143 domains)
NS62.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 39,555,143 domains)

IP Address 45.79.168.155 - 8 other sites hosted on this server

IP Location
us.gif
- New Jersey - Newark - Linode
ASN
us.gif
AS8001 NET-ACCESS-CORP - Net Access Corporation (registered Aug 22, 1996)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
Whois History 24 records have been archived since 2013-11-07

IP History 6 changes on 7 unique IP addresses over 2 years

Registrar History 2 registrars

Hosting History 6 changes on 5 unique name servers over 2 years

Whois Server whois.godaddy.com

One dollar incognito website created two years ago and people having orgasms..... like rest of them "Islamabad number one city".......... rule number one on the world wide web, if anything sounds too good to be true, it isn't.
yes it is a page made 1 month back hence in members club and not under breaking news

Pakistanis due to rich genetic mix are good looking bunch of people.
Being a man I can only tell which chicks I found attractive. Swedish being slim and fir, its hard to find a fat swedish girl.
Russian far east, beautiful and humble. Croatian, Very tall girls.
Moroccan and Tunisian, Bazentine genes mixed with Arab and Berber, beautiful mix

Pakistanis due to rich genetic mix are good looking bunch of people.
Being a man I can only tell which chicks I found attractive. Swedish being slim and fir, its hard to find a fat swedish girl.
Russian far east, beautiful and humble. Croatian, Very tall girls.
Moroccan and Tunisian, Bazentine genes mixed with Arab and Berber, beautiful mix
I have another opinion....

Most of our girls go around in their cultural dress...or with a touch of apnapan (though it is fading) while in the WEST (also adapted to Pakistan now) its mostly plastic....from body parts to personality to attitude...

Handpick some handsome people among millions, introduce them as representatives of the whole population and then as most attractive nationalities, because screw the logic. :D

Btw, the site is not biased at all, lol.
Well...according to indians less than 0.01% is a fair representation of the whole population :agree: so less than 0.01% is a fair representation of the models which are a fair representation of the whole population of a nation!

Handpick some handsome people among millions, introduce them as representatives of the whole population and then as most attractive nationalities, because screw the logic. :D

Btw, the site is not biased at all, lol.
Iranian chicks are too proud and bad manners, spoils it all.

no Asian race in the top 15 :o:

south-east-asia.jpg
to some people they all look similar :unsure: I know many colleagues who cant differentiate between Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean and Japanese! Likewise many cant differentiate between Malaysian, Philippians, Singaporean and Indonesian!

While I am ignorant enough to mesh every white looking man as a clone of the other white looking one I saw :ashamed:

I once pointed it out to my Ukrainian flat mate he looked at me and jokingly said I am racist against whites :cray: Imagine a brown lady being racist against white :woot:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom