What's new

That's how confidential information kill your mission

there is a single entry and exit point for the whole of pakistan for data. its located off the coast of karachi that connects pk to the global internet backbone. ALL COMMS (ip and voice) except satellite go through this gate.

If pk announces black flag, place a firewall at that point to block risk. until that moment theres nothing you can practically do to stop it.

this wasnt a concern in 1999 war. data adoption is recent

How about this idea, instead flood the social space with misinformation and let them sort through.

i got one, the sun crashes into the sun and causes india to melt, reversing the course of the cosmos back to its origin. unstoppable inevitability where humans act out the cause like a dance of drama

i got one, the sun crashes into the sun and causes india to melt, reversing the course of the cosmos back to its origin. unstoppable inevitability where humans act out the cause like a dance of drama

That is only possible with great Indian videc science.

I do not provide information at personal capacity (if I know something), but we live in the era of ICTs, and Indian military have its own satellites and aerial platforms to notice the obvious. It is not wise to assume that 'they' are seeking 'amateur forms of input' from civilians on the web to anticipate our moves. Just saying.

Indians are doubting their government for the first time, and Pakistan doesn't look so evil when it is treating Abhinand so well.

I guess Pakistan has postponed India's dream of becoming a Supa Powa in 2020

Its good to see more Pakistanis trust their institutions I myself was very skeptical of most of their institutions with the exception of the Armed Forces but I love that the Civil and Military are on the same page these days

Sir I have been saying OpSec from DAY 1 but noone listens. And I also got a negative rating from Deino because of that. But that's ok. I will take the rating if it means protecting the information. Although can you look into my negative rating please and have it revoked? I only had the best intentions.

@WebMaster @waz @Dubious @Horus
I think that stuff is done by @Slav Defence

I do not provide information at personal capacity (if I know something), but we live in the era of ICTs, and Indian military have its own satellites and aerial platforms to notice the obvious. It is not wise to assume that 'they' are seeking 'amateur forms of input' from civilians on the web to anticipate our moves. Just saying.
there is a reason countries have spy agencies...they hear "chatter and sort through it"...
And when amateur civilians are posting cell phone videos of planes they saw flying overhead...Well that is less sorting and more free information on ICT! Who gave ICT the info?

As for satellite issues...Not until the satellite is directly above a country, you cant really view that country's specs....and then we need to know which satellite is so clear in providing the pictures, because whichever it was, balakot camp was miles away from the said info they had! While satellite civilians posting pix and videos from cell phones with GPS are more accurate info providers!

Pakistani people sharing videos of pak army movement on youtube are traitors of Pakistan and are helping india, look at this video which indian media have showed on indian tv

Last edited:
The title said “should” but it should be “shouldn’t”
A0E12A15-51E0-4DEE-84BB-C72F6EC2CF5C.png

My English is poor so maybe I could be wrong

Pakistani people sharing videos of pak army movement on youtube are traitors of Pakistan and are helping indian, look at this video which indian media have showed on indian tv

how is it helping Indians other than scaring the dhotis off of them?

most it will do is to cause them to foul their neighborhoods a little more than usual

Pakistani people making video of Pak army movements are informing india about pak army preparations. In my opinion these people are traitor and should be dealt like indian spies.

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere that after the recent conflict, the Indian Army is establishing a sort of PR and Social Media department. I'm guessing apart of trying to control the narrative, they plan on keeping informed on these kind of posts as well.

Most of these videos and reports are made by normal people. It would be quite a task to reach out and educate everyone about these dangers.

Pakistani people making video of Pak army movements are informing india about pak army preparations. In my opinion these people are traitor and should be dealt like indian spies.
So you helped these movements reach a much wider audience.. TRAITOR :hitwall:

You are an indian SPY :police:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom