What's new

That's how confidential information kill your mission

I also made the thread feature...I honestly have no idea what it means but sounded like a good idea....

Never really got to explore all these mod tools :unsure:

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a look at the feature stuff...The thread didnt come up as big...Just a small article somewhere on the bottom :cray:

@WebMaster help kero! :ashamed:

Put it out there not to share ANY sort of information on our forces...ZILCH! [write in your own words to persuade anyone with a burning heart to share info not to do so]

Don’t share the activity of the Air force specifically. For instance, If there is any activity ongoing on the ground, somehow it will not put any negative impact on the forces because such information of ground assets movements are not constructive or meaningful for the enemy. You're in the state of war against the enemy country, not the invader who invade your country and your movement will kill hint when the invader already inside your countries like Afghanistan and Iraq. So in current Pak-Indo scenario, the situation, condition, environment everything is different, air assets are very limited and by telling the world that we saw AWACS or Air-refueler from fla flaa airbase give important hint to the enemy. Let me tell u how info is dangerous: 1 hour ago, one of the Indian civilians reported that 2 IL 78 Air refuelers takeoff from Delhi, it shows that any big package is on the way with a very special task, fighters will engage and refuel on aiiir without getting back to the airbase. So obvious Air apparatus understands the meaning of air refueling at this situation. Similarly when u saw any AWACS dont mentioned it. In this situation, massive airforce activities are going, CAP missions etc so in general you can post if any airforce movement but specify the name of the air asset is very dangerous.

Thats how soldiers behaves and how Media behave.

View attachment 542641
Sorry I stole your words for another thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dear-pakistani-members.604530/#post-11218762

:ashamed:

But please pass this info on social media!

At the very top.

Not there....it needs to be like a pop up message whenever someone comes onto the website and it needs to reappear every hour or so if a person stays on this website for more than a hour.

upload_2019-2-27_18-6-43.png

Comes at the near bottom...

upload_2019-2-27_18-7-14.png

Needs to be up top and here too:

upload_2019-2-27_18-8-12.png

it is the 1st article on the left - This is called FEATURED

What @waz did was make it sticky meaning right at the top in the FORUM SECTION

I know but if you read my post, you'll see that it doesn't come up in the Forums and even in the Home section, it comes up near the top...

I know but if you read my post, you'll see that it doesn't come up in the Forums and even in the Home section, it comes up near the top...
Yes featured didnt do it justice...I need higher mods to help in this @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Horus @WebMaster help feature this thread properly...right now it got squeezed as a small article ...

ALSO put up a banner warning people not to share ANY information about the movements of our forces!

Made a sticky.

Sir I have been saying OpSec from DAY 1 but noone listens. And I also got a negative rating from Deino because of that. But that's ok. I will take the rating if it means protecting the information. Although can you look into my negative rating please and have it revoked? I only had the best intentions.

@WebMaster @waz @Dubious @Horus

Back
Top Bottom