What's new

Thanks to Democracy; PML (N) is likely to form government again

واللہ اعلم باالصواب
Anything is possible, bro. As a Karachiite, I don't care who wins, I only care about peace, development and prosperity of my city. I do appreciate the metro bus and other development projects in Karachi from Nawaz Sharif, but the work is quite slow. At least we will have something good in Karachi, otherwise criminals of PPP and MQM had given us Qinqi motor cycle rickshaws. These lowlives of PPP and MQM have this much اوقات

If Karachi development was under N league then in 5 years it will change face of Karachi. Peace is already brought but you see PPP play drama every 3 months in extension of rangers stay. But even that isn't working because Chaudhry Nisar warned them that they will use other means for rangers extensions if PPP doesn't grant them permission which seem to have worked.

N league want development and for that reason peace is most in Karachi. Looking back 18th amendment was not good for Karachi. PPP isn't even serious about cleaning Karachi anymore, forget about development.

If Karachi development was under N league then in 5 years it will change face of Karachi. Peace is already brought but you see PPP play drama every 3 months in extension of rangers stay. But even that isn't working because Chaudhry Nisar warned them that they will use other means for rangers extensions if PPP doesn't grant them permission which seem to have worked.

N league want development and for that reason peace is most in Karachi. Looking back 18th amendment was not good for Karachi. PPP isn't even serious about cleaning Karachi anymore, forget about development.

Actually democracy is not good bro. Mohajirs, Pakhtoons, Sindhis in Sindh vote on racist basis. Sindhi vote goes to Sindhi-PPP, Mohajir vote goes to MQM and Pakhtoon vote to ANP or another party headed by a Pakhtoon. This is one reason why wrong people are elected.

Actually democracy is not good bro. Mohajirs, Pakhtoons, Sindhis in Sindh vote on racist basis. Sindhi vote goes to Sindhi-PPP, Mohajir vote goes to MQM and Pakhtoon vote to ANP or another party headed by a Pakhtoon. This is one reason why wrong people are elected.

In Karachi PTI and N league at least have members from urdu speaking and other backgrounds. Pretty much all of N league karachi leaders are urdu speakers and same is the case with PTI.

It's just MQM, PPP and ANP who are ethno fascist parties and exclusive to their own ethnic groups. Which is why there has never been peace in Karachi/Sindh till Nawaz Sharif became PM. Even PTI is better option then these ethno facist parties. I see PTI also gaining ground in Karachi from people who are sick of fights over ethnics but no work on ground.

Is PakSarZameen party relevant at all or will it simply be a rebranded mqm

No harm for Pakistan if PMLN wins and wins in all the provinces in Pakistan..but if god forbidden those thugs with abusive mindset to come in power Pakistan will suffer significantly in development sector economically and most importantly sovereignty will be the doubtful question.

There is no such thing as Democracy in Pakistan, never was, there is only DEMOCRAZY of corrupt, treacherous & incompetent foreign rented politicians.

You know, by the grace of Allah, I have answer to almost everything. But I'm taking rest now. Will respond later in the day in sha Allah.

What a long rest, still waiting on your response?

Back
Top Bottom