What's new

Thanks to Democracy; PML (N) is likely to form government again

Hamzay

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
نواز شریف نے کچی گولیاں نہیں کھیلیں۔۔۔
Thanks to our judicial system; thanks to the administrative system, thanks to anything which is not being addressed by the so called 'inquilabis'. They only worry about removing Nawaz Sharif, something personal maybe.

And their
جوگاڑو leader, Imran Khan is doing big horse trading by running a PTI Laundry Service for corrupt feudals and industrialists.

In 2018, you will see Nawaz, Zardari, Imran - all 3 clowns shouting at and biting each other.

نواز شریف نے کچی گولیاں نہیں کھیلیں۔۔۔
Thanks to our judicial system; thanks to the administrative system, thanks to anything which is not being addressed by the so called 'inquilabis'. They only worry about removing Nawaz Sharif, something personal maybe.

And their
جوگاڑو leader, Imran Khan is doing big horse trading by running a PTI Laundry Service for corrupt feudals and industrialists.

In 2018, you will see Nawaz, Zardari, Imran - all 3 clowns shouting at and biting each other.

I agree this is a sham Democracy. But what do you think is the solution?

I agree this is a sham Democracy. But what do you think is the solution?

Danda Rule, bhai. Danda and Danda 24/7. Only a military dictator like Ayub Khan. Actually better than Ayub Khan.

Or a technocratic government under military leadership.

Danda Rule, bhai. Danda and Danda 24/7. Only a military dictator like Ayub Khan.

Are you talking about the same Ayub Khan who put a bell on a dog and told people that this is Fatima Jinnah, who we call Mother of Pakistan?

Are you talking about the same Ayub Khan who put a bell on a dog and told people that this is Fatima Jinnah, who we call Mother of Pakistan?

No one is perfect brother. That's why I said a better leader than Ayub Khan. I've heard that story, if it's true then it was an ugly disrespect of Pakistan as she's the mother of this land and her brother gave us independence single handed.

No one is perfect brother. That's why I said a better leader than Ayub Khan. I've heard that story, if it's true then it was an ugly disrespect of Pakistan as she's the mother of this land and her brother gave us independence single handed.

It is true, my father was in that rally, he was a supporter of Ayub Khan until those actions. There were also riots in Karachi after that. Ayub Khan also said things about Fatima Jinnah that i would prefer to cut out my tongue than repeat here.

Anyway you said a better person than Ayub Khan, read my post from another thread and then tell me where do we find a saint in the country full of sinners.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...he-garbage-factory.501528/page-4#post-9573781

It is true, my father was in that rally, he was a supporter of Ayub Khan until those actions. There were also riots in Karachi after that. Ayub Khan also said things about Fatima Jinnah that i would prefer to cut out my tongue than repeat here.

Anyway you said a better person than Ayub Khan, read my post from another thread and then tell me where do we find a saint in the country full of sinners.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...he-garbage-factory.501528/page-4#post-9573781

I agree with you there. That's why it annoys me when I see how these 'inquilabis' are talking about accountability. Nawaz Sharif is actually a better leader than we deserve. I say that because I know our moral stand. We should be thankful to Allah for not giving us a leader like Zardari again.

I agree with you there. That's why it annoys me when I see how these 'inquilabis' are talking about accountability. Nawaz Sharif is actually a better leader than we deserve. I say that because I know our moral stand. We should be thankful to Allah for not giving us a leader like Zardari again.

Please explain to me your statement about NS being a better leader than we deserve? He is a crook and a murderer and you think that there is no one better than him in Pakistan.

Please explain to me your statement about NS being a better leader than we deserve? He is a crook and a murderer and you think that there is no one better than him in Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif is not an ideal person to be a leader, but he's the best choice among politicians (in general all politicians are treacherous and unpatriotic). The charges that you put on him haven't been proven so far. Economy has improved under him, law and order improved in Karachi and elsewhere. What else do you want?
If he's made money illegally then let the judiciary handle that. (after all no one is shareef, shareef is only that who didn't get an opportunity to plunder someone else's wealth)
To me Imran Khan and Zardari are more crooked and worse than Nawaz. Nawaz is a lesser dirt than these two cronies.
But military rule is the best choice for Pakistan and preferable over rotten democracy.

Nawaz Sharif is not an ideal person to be a leader, but he's the best choice for Pakistanis. The charges that you put on him haven't been proven so far. Economy has improved under him, law and order improved in Karachi and elsewhere. What else do you want?
If he's made money illegally then let the judiciary handle that.
To me Imran Khan and Zardari are more crooked and worse than Nawaz. Nawaz is a lesser dirt than these two cronies.
But military rule is the best choice for Pakistan and preferable over rotten democracy.

How has the economy improved? The debt has skyrocketed out of control, exports have dwindled even remittances have decreased and so has the FDI.

Law and order in Karachi had decreased for just a short period and now its back up again. Also we saw Model town live on our screens where 14 people were killed, what more proof you want?

I agree that Zardari is a crook but how is Imran Khan a crook, he has never held a public office, he doesn't have any overseas properties, all his wealth is in Pakistan. Whats your logic of calling him a crook?

Only a military dictator like Ayub Khan. Actually better than Ayub Khan.
As far as I remember right Quaid.e.Azam didnt want to promote Ayub Khan during his life time. Infact he wanted to freeze his carrer and wrote a little note about the then young gentleman, Ayub Khan and his political ambitions.

. That's why I said a better leader than Ayub Khan
Because of him, we missed two chances to liberate Kashmir: one in 1962, when India was on war with China and then in 1966, when we lost all the terrority gained and a chance to bargain for Kashmir, on a table in Tashkent.

How has the economy improved? The debt has skyrocketed out of control, exports have dwindled even remittances have decreased and so has the FDI.

Law and order in Karachi had decreased for just a short period and now its back up again. Also we saw Model town live on our screens where 14 people were killed, what more proof you want?

I agree that Zardari is a crook but how is Imran Khan a crook, he has never held a public office, he doesn't have any overseas properties, all his wealth is in Pakistan. Whats your logic of calling him a crook?

I live in Karachi. I know what Karachi was like under Zardari. And you can't tell me anything about Karachi that I'm not aware of.

Number two. Food stuffs and other commodities are not expensive if they are not cheaper. As a common man, I don't worry much about figures and data that are played with by politicians to pull each others' legs.

Model Town incident was too bad, but sadly neither PAT nor PTI think it was a more serious issue than the rest. Actually there are many important issues faced to Pakistan but the ruling elites and opposition are playing leg pulling games with each other.

Imran Khan is a villain and crook because he's interested in becoming the Prime Minister only. For four years he's been spreading chaos in the country and everyone is running after election rigging or Panama cases forgetting about hundreds of issues. I also believe that Imran Khan is an agent of the Zionists who has been working to keep Pakistan in political chaos because it will benefit the enemies.

Is this the first time when a democratically elected government in Pakistan is completing its full term in office?

If yes, seems like NS has finally tamed the mighty generals. Generals no longer dare to depose the PM.

? Karachi law and order is better then it has ever been. Debt to GDP ratio is 59% which is lower then in 2013. Foreign debt increased from $48b to $58b between 2013 and now, which isn't much.

Back
Top Bottom