What's new

Thanks to China Today Tibet is Heaven, Antagonistic Propagandist India is jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western zionist news sources? Is that a bit like nazi zombie aliens? Not everything is a conspiracy you know.

There are plenty of free and independent media sources around that are not controlled by Israel, in fact most of them arnt*wow* Are you trying to say all western media outlets are controlled by Israel? The view in Australia is israel must withdraw and give the palestinians a home land.

Try this, go to China, print out leaflets that disagree with the government, go on tv, radio, print it in a newspaper, hold a demonstration, see what happens to you. Critising the government happens every second of the day in more liberal countries.

News from the China is from the government, news from other countries are not government controlled.

You can either believe a biased source or an unbiased one, you choose.

Thousands of innocent Palestenian men, women, and children were killed in the 3 week war Israel waged in December, western media hardly paid attention to the crimes committed by Israel during those 3 weeks...and here you are worried about China? Grow up.

Dont know what news sources you are reading but it was all over Australian news that israel was doing the wrong thing.

You are going off topic though, start up another thread if you want.

I wore my "Close Guantanamo" T-Shirt the other day when i was in the city, and i wore it proud.
Go to China and wear a "Free Tibet" t-shirt, I dare you!

Any article which refers Tibet (or Timbuktu, any place) as "heaven" is obviously propaganda.

Even the most patriotic American would be embarrassed to call his country "heaven", clearly aware of the numerous problems that it faces.

well how do you know that the reports that say that all tose people who died really did die... maybe al jazera over hypes stuff... i am not saying that they did not die... i am all againts isreals invasion of palestine and the country was indeed formed on a dodgy base but the numbers dont you think they could be sensationalised as the entire wester media wont lie for 1 forign country?

and yes shoot the gooks....:sniper: shooting @ :china:

maybe you should stop being racist and piss off

Where are moderators to ban this shoot_at_the troll once and for all?

Why would anyone trust western zionist news source. They only target Islamic countries and China and ignore the human rights violations done in Indian Occupied Kashmir and in Gaza/West Bank when its much more worse in both Indian Occupied Kashmir and in Gaza/West Bank.

Western zionist news sources, hmm? U forgot hindu, its hindu western zionist news sources :) .

Kashmir they report not, hmm? In the last 10 days, it here is.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7955481.stm

And every single indian newspaper carried the news too. But then, bad people, the hindooo and manghribi forces are, inherently good, the communist party of china is.

I saw ur comment abt the chinese wall, built by clever chinese to protect against the west, it was:) well, actually the northern invaders, was it, but then... The west, maghribi taakate... Zionists...

Brainwashed u r, Yes, hmmm.

But why in heaven monks are beaten? Being a monk a big crime :) lol...

Hey guys this may be off the topic , But please any of the communist friends tell me , Communists trust God ? I have heard they don't trust on God, Curious to know about it...

But why in heaven monks are beaten? Being a monk a big crime :) lol...

Hey guys this may be off the topic , But please any of the communist friends tell me , Communists trust God ? I have heard they don't trust on God, Curious to know about it...

No place for God in communism. But still there are lot of people in China pray and visit tamples sp. prople from old generation.

Chinese are not fake, unlike pathetic starving Indians, Chinese can feed them well.

One Tibetan refugee couple can not represent the whole Tibetan population. Just because a large chunk of indian population are starving doesn't mean all indians are suffering. There are still few people like u can afford to go on internet, right?

Talking about Olympics, do u need me to remind u how many medals did your great country win? not to mention it's a country with 1 billion people

I can tell how jealous u are, but the truth is poor india will never be able to hold Olympics. Oh, I almost forget India will hold the colony game next year, or is it called "commonwealth" game? I'm not so sure about this.

Truth can't be hidden by providing houses to live in. China is not a problem for india. But for china , india is a concern and a problem. Because it supports the truth in tibet and learns to stand on it own legs.

This "we are the world" thinking is bound to come to the chinese as their govt is rich. Don't be under the impression that everyone has got enough to eat in china.

What am I to believe? What I see live on international media or what I see written in Chinese media?
We all know how fake chinese can be. Just like they faked by doing lipsyncing at the olympics, just because the 'real' singer wasnt pretty enough. Now thats sick.

A Tibetian refugee couple are my next door neighbors, so I dont need to go all the way to China to know how inhuman Chinese are.

oh be quiet you hippocrate indian!

take a look at your freaking bollywood.. self racists.. they simply replaced not so good looking indian backstage dancers with white white face girls imported from russia just because indian girls are not pretty enough (except few who get to be actress in bollywood). now thats sick..

Last edited:
Dont know what news sources you are reading but it was all over Australian news that israel was doing the wrong thing.

You are going off topic though, start up another thread if you want.

I wore my "Close Guantanamo" T-Shirt the other day when i was in the city, and i wore it proud.
Go to China and wear a "Free Tibet" t-shirt, I dare you!

and just to let you know. kashmiris will not dare themself to wear "Free kashmir" t-shirt if they go deep in real india. thats biggest democracy.

and just to let you know. kashmiris will not dare themself to wear "Free kashmir" t-shirt if they go deep in real india. thats biggest democracy.

India is the biggest democracy but not the perfect democracy. It has it's loopholes and criminals and un-educated people are allow to run for election.
But if ask the people in India that our system is more transparent and bit more corruption free compare to 20 or 15 years ago, most of them will say yes. Why because feedome of media that has been advocated by some good politicians. You wouldn't of seen sting operations in old times now you can see sting operations on ministers and olice all of the time.

oh be quiet you hippocrate indian!

take a look at your freaking bollywood.. self racists.. they simply replaced not so good looking indian backstage dancers with white white face girls imported from russia just because indian girls are not pretty enough (except few who get to be actress in bollywood). now thats sick..

Now you will say why lots of indian movies are fillmend out side of India and that makes you sick right.

You will say that why drive imported cars in movies, we shoul drive nanos and ambadors in movies becuse that makes you sick.

Its called "trend" and bollywood follow as long as it's popular. So what if they have white girls dancing? A R Rahman performed at oscars with Indian dancers, can you say that American dancers are not good anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom