What's new

Thanks to China Today Tibet is Heaven, Antagonistic Propagandist India is jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
A typical ideology bounded pathetic myopia.

Tibet Buddhist leaders were, have been, and will always be influenced by China central government. A typical example is that those big Lamas have to be approved by the central government. The one in India is no exception.

The rumor about son of communists is not confirmed. In addition, show us any Buddhism teachings or “bibles” that reincarnation can’t happen to a family of communist family.

Sure, this is a Panchen who lacks passion for evils. Tough luck to you.

Evil in a 7 year old boy :)

I think I'm finally beginning to get you as a human being. tough luck for the 7 year old boy i say.

Evil in a 7 year old boy :)

I think I'm finally beginning to get you as a human being. tough luck for the 7 year old boy i say.

He's 18.

Stop ranting, you can't even get wits-ended yourself a human being form, not remotely like. :tdown:

Antagonistic Propagandist India is jealous. :lol:

He's 18.

Stop ranting, you can't even get wits-ended yourself a human being form, not remotely like. :tdown:

Antagonistic Propagandist India is jealous. :lol:

Yes sir, a kid who's spent 14 years in chinese prison, ranting indeed. i'm amazed, even for the sake of argument u r not showing any sympathy for the kid.

such rabid nationalism is not good.

Well said brother. :enjoy:

Indians want to associate themselves with the Whites without looking at the mirror. :D Even now the Indians have realized Fair And Lovely skin cream will not work and so they are now trying to marry whites so that they can genetically change their looks which might have seemed to them frustrating. Also in Hollywood **** industry, Indian girls are now seen frequently. Shame, Shame.

Communist, it's personal choice and you are no one to say any thing in this matter.

If want to see what people in China are doing ... go to Shanghai or Beijing you can see thousand of local trying to find ways to get attached to foreign passport holder to genetically change their looks whihc is shameful.... fix your people first..... You do not have case here.

I repeat its personal choice and Chinese are no better than Indians if not worst.

I've been to Tibet two yrs back. Fortunately my objective was totally different, I wanted to visit, once great civilization and never looked at it from the way our Chinese friends want to present.

Frankly, I DID NOT find any thing great about this place except natural beauty (different kind). I’ve pictures in crashed Hard disk. I’ll post if I could recover them.

Of course, Tibetan railway is a big change but it seems to be a strategic (like English did in early 20th century) move rather than helping these people.

I've been to Tibet two yrs back. Fortunately my objective was totally different, I wanted to visit, once great civilization and never looked at it from the way our Chinese friends want to present.

Frankly, I DID NOT find any thing great about this place except natural beauty (different kind). I’ve pictures in crashed Hard disk. I’ll post if I could recover them.

Of course, Tibetan railway is a big change but it seems to be a strategic (like English did in early 20th century) move rather than helping these people.

U went there with sin in your mind, you will only see sin but nothing else

U went there with sin in your mind, you will only see sin but nothing else

What SIN you are talking about? I was expecting better comments from a person who saw world and living outside China......

What SIN you are talking about? I was expecting better comments from a person who saw world and living outside China......

don't u get it? you went there looking for sin, u can't see the good if u were not objective

the more I see the world outside China, the more I see China will success as the next superpower. Ordinary Chinese people work hard and archive success all over the world. The CCP may not be the best political party in the world, but they are doing great and China is developing faster than ever. Do u want a change if u r doing great? No, Chinese people do not want a change, not in the near future.

Guys this is my first post. This is the first time I have been this to this site and I have made the following observations:

1) The topic subject is useless. Every post here gets converted into ppl of three different countries fighting out each other.
2) Rules have no respect :
I read the following rules while joining here:

Personal attacks are prohibited.
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.

Propaganda posts.
There are NO kinds of propaganda posts allowed on this forum. No one appreciates these kinds of posts as they promote nothing but lies/myths and we only want real posts that say the truth. And this rule also includes any type of anti-India propaganda.

Guys do we have nothing better to do than fight over petty topics? Someday u will learn the value of peace.
Coming back to the topic let me summarise the positions of various countries:

India : We are a democratic country and we value our freedom of expression. Maybe people here are obsessed with "Fair and lovely" but that is our own internal matter and our choice. Surely choice of creams is not something that should lead ppl of different countries to fight it out against each other. Guys please get rid of this destructive attitude.

Pakistan: A country trying to establish its democracy. Best of luck to you. Some of u laugh at us for being poor. Please go ahead. I won't stop u. I can say that poverty isn't dispensed with in one day. What really matters is that we should concentrate on removing our own flaws and not laughing on others.

China: A communist nation without freedom of expression. As a Indian I cannot live without my freedoms , but I dont mind if the Chinese don't. My fellow Indians who are we to mind if they don't?

To all my friends in all countries it will be best if we concentrate on our own internal matters and not comment on others.
It will be best if instead of fighting out we use our combined energy for constructive work.

don't u get it? you went there looking for sin, u can't see the good if u were not objective

the more I see the world outside China, the more I see China will success as the next superpower. Ordinary Chinese people work hard and archive success all over the world. The CCP may not be the best political party in the world, but they are doing great and China is developing faster than ever. Do u want a change if u r doing great? No, Chinese people do not want a change, not in the near future.

I think you need to read my post again..... if China is doing good it's good for its people and I've no problem with it, at least few more people in this world will get better life.

Grow up man .... I went there to see and be a part of Budha unfolding festival..... you may not know what it is. It was a great trip and we enjoyed it a lot.

I repeat what I've said... Tibbet is a great and beautiful place but nothing great in a sense you want to project it. .... BUT still I loved my trip and will go again there if I get a chance.

Guys this is my first post. This is the first time I have been this to this site and I have made the following observations:

1) The topic subject is useless. Every post here gets converted into ppl of three different countries fighting out each other.
2) Rules have no respect :
I read the following rules while joining here:

Personal attacks are prohibited.
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.

Propaganda posts.
There are NO kinds of propaganda posts allowed on this forum. No one appreciates these kinds of posts as they promote nothing but lies/myths and we only want real posts that say the truth. And this rule also includes any type of anti-India propaganda.

Guys do we have nothing better to do than fight over petty topics? Someday u will learn the value of peace.
Coming back to the topic let me summarise the positions of various countries:

India : We are a democratic country and we value our freedom of expression. Maybe people here are obsessed with "Fair and lovely" but that is our own internal matter and our choice. Surely choice of creams is not something that should lead ppl of different countries to fight it out against each other. Guys please get rid of this destructive attitude.

Pakistan: A country trying to establish its democracy. Best of luck to you. Some of u laugh at us for being poor. Please go ahead. I won't stop u. I can say that poverty isn't dispensed with in one day. What really matters is that we should concentrate on removing our own flaws and not laughing on others.

China: A communist nation without freedom of expression. As a Indian I cannot live without my freedoms , but I dont mind if the Chinese don't. My fellow Indians who are we to mind if they don't?

To all my friends in all countries it will be best if we concentrate on our own internal matters and not comment on others.
It will be best if instead of fighting out we use our combined energy for constructive work.

C'mon dude, you have violated the rule yourself. What's this **** about propaganda? Read your own post if it's not a propaganda. You would like to think India is democratic and freedom of expression. Maybe if you're a Hindu and have lots of money. Ask the Muslims, Kashmiris, Assamese, Sikhs, Untouchables, etc. India still believes in caste system.

Thread serves no purpose other than chest bashing CLOSED!

Reactions: sms
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom