What's new

Thank you, India

My point is that most people have a different opinion of India before they actually they go there, & after they visit it. It's as simple as that.

yes they come to India and keep coming back, this land has a strange attraction that just pulls you towards it. Sorry but you wont understand that, the magic of India cannot illuminate those who do not want to see in the first place.

The funny this that most of these tourist go and see Muslim heritage like the Taj Mahal and Old deli.
My co worker went to India this last summer and shes got a nice big pic of the Taj Mahal on her laptop now :woot:

Still, congrats to India for attracting tourism.

Herp Derp. :blah:

1zggg9i.jpg

The funny this that most of these tourist go and see Muslim heritage like the Taj Mahal and Old deli.
My co worker went to India this last summer and shes got a nice big pic of the Taj Mahal on her laptop now :woot:

dear sir thats just one slice in the cake there are many more where hunderds of tourists flock to: i will present it to you in audio/visual: please check the video's below.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a contrast in almost every south asian country... don`t you feel that over there?

Don't bother , he obviously isn't aware that India's per capita GDP is higher than that of Pakistan. It's funny how he talks about absymal conditions in India when an average Pakistan is poorer than an Indian.

My co worker went to India this last summer and shes got a nice big pic of the Taj Mahal on her laptop now

What's so funny about that? Only a rabid Pakistani would find humour in something like that.

Herp Derp. :blah:

1zggg9i.jpg

i am so glad that maharashtra is top in this aspect too :)

PS:pakistanis think tajmahal is the only tourists place in india....it is the funniest thing i have ever heard....just go down south to see how huge temples are carved out of a single huge stone....

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

What are you doing in Canada desiman? :lol::lol:

we never claim we are perfect :) it is you islamic countries that speak of perfect system and blah blah and yet run out of your own country :no:

There's nothing like Muslim heritage in India. Its always Indian heritage. Anyways, its always fun to see you talking BS and Bilal thanking BS!

i am so glad that maharashtra is top in this aspect too :)

PS:pakistanis think tajmahal is the only tourists place in india....it is the funniest thing i have ever heard....just go down south to see how huge temples are carved out of a single huge stone....

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

we never claim we are perfect :) it is you islamic countries that speak of perfect system and blah blah and yet run out of your own country :no:

I think they heard from the wrong guide.

wooo Taaj mahal hai shaab. .. voo tiger hai shaab...aage qutab minar bhi hai shaab.

Koi inko thoda "tanda" piladoo.. sab kuch teek ho jaayengaaa

I think they heard from the wrong guide.

wooo Taaj mahal hai shaab. .. voo tiger hai shaab...aage qutab minar bhi hai shaab.

Koi inko thoda "tanda" piladoo.. sab kuch teek ho jaayengaaa

hahaha :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom