What's new

Thank you China

Yes..
Same here...

It would be more interesting to see Thank you Pakistani engineers than saying thank you China...

Be an inventing/developed nation not seeking help or copying nation…

Be the first one to invent a nuclear weapon…
Do not copy other nations…..
We have talent in our country but we need to use it….

anyways
China always helped us

:china:

:pakistan:

First license production is totally different ball game. JF17 doesn't fall in this category.
Second am surprise how people are tying to ignore Chinese MAJOR contribution for building this plane. Our engineer indeed helping. But those who little bit aware of manufacturing industry won't deny Chinese contributing for minute. How chinese kept the flow of Russian engines for the plane. Hope people stop living in fools heaven.

First license production is totally different ball game. JF17 doesn't fall in this category.
Second am surprise how people are tying to ignore Chinese MAJOR contribution for building this plane. Our engineer indeed helping. But those who little bit aware of manufacturing industry won't deny Chinese contributing for minute. How chinese kept the flow of Russian engines for the plane. Hope people stop living in fools heaven.

I never said China did not help...
lol
I just said be so much practical that we do not need help..

:pakistan:

Yes i would also like to thankyou China for this break through and for being our best friend in good & bad times.. but i must say in all due respect i really think that the special thankyou goes out to our boys who worked so hard to make our first thunder & not the last .

I really appreciate help of Chinese friends. And i really respect them more than any other friend of Pakistan. All i am saying that we are not the first. Saying that we are the first Muslim 4th Generation Jet fighter builder with the help of Chinese is more accurate.

But I think TAI made F-16s are also 4th Gen ACs. Lets make it like "joining the elite club of AC manufacturers"

Feel like saying " Thank you China ". Because of you today we are first Muslim country who enter race in jet fighter assembling and partly manufacturing.:china:

Yes, whole Pakistan is thankful of CHINA.

:china::china::china:
Indeed! You are a Great Nation and Great Friends! We need to learn a lot from you.

Back
Top Bottom