Turkey
after terorist attack ,huge support from arabs to turkey
it is shared by aproximatly 10 million arab internet users:cheers:
Turkey is not alone aka تركيا_ليست_وحدها'
Dünyadan 'Türkiye' etiketine destek yağıyor
Arapça 'Türkiye' etiketine büyük destek - Milliyet Haber
dunyadan-turkiye-etiketine-destek-yagiyor-1455838991.jpg

Last edited:
Turkey is definitely not alone. It deserves to get all the support from Arabs and wider Muslim world against terrorism it is facing. I see challenging times ahead for Turkey. Being a stable and modern country of that region, forces of terror will turn their energies on her. May Allah be your protector against evil.

Turkey is definitely not alone. It deserves to get all the support from Arabs and wider Muslim world against terrorism it is facing. I see challenging times ahead for Turkey. Being a stable and modern country of that region, forces of terror will turn their energies on her. May Allah be your protector against evil.

Every dark cloud has a silver lining. At least something good is coming out of this bloody civil war in Syria.

you said wise words.. but i am not too hopeful.. The fat sheikhs (ruling class) even after being repeatedly back stab by west will not left sucking white western, they are still waiting for American approval to support Turkey..

you said wise words.. but i am not too hopeful.. The fat sheikhs (ruling class) even after being repeatedly back stab by west will not left sucking white western, they are still waiting for American approval to support Turkey..

If this doesn't open their eyes nothing will. For their stupidity they will pay the ultimate price but I can't predict by whom they are going to be crucified and exactly when. Now SA has started investing in R & D in the defence sector, they should have done it half a century ago but they thought they could buy anything they needed.

For the first time,I am seeing atleast Arabs,Turks and Pakistanis standing up for each other.I wish best of luck to my half blood brothers(Turks) and also appreciate stance of Arab brothers as well.Let us hope for best.

regards

Back
Top Bottom