What's new

malaysia: Only Iran a non Arab and Shiah country offered to help us

Didn't Bangladesh and Pakistan also lend assistance? Seems like a bogus article, sorry.

These people = mullahs

They exploited Palestinian issue, created false intended enmity with Israel, went on a Western embassy hijacking rampage only to score Muslim points with the intention of ruling Muslim world but they got a huge painful spank in return.

Now thank my previous post ! :angry:

Waisee I don't know what the Article is talking about - Pakistan sent 4 naval ships, a few hundred medical personnel & helicopters aboard those ships along with aid through our C-130s to Sri Lanka, Indonesia & the Maldives when the 2004 Tsunami struck - We probably should've done more but we're not that rich which makes us pretty resource starved ourselves ! :(

And about this flight, when the Malaysian PM called his Pakistani Counterpart up for Pakistan to search the territorial & international waters in the Arabian Sea - we checked our radars, our air-traffic & even the Airforce Chief of Pakistan talked to him - Granted we should've done more but thats not the same as 'no help offered to us' !

Waisee I don't know what the Article is talking about - Pakistan sent 4 naval ships, a few hundred medical personnel & helicopters aboard those ships along with aid through our C-130s to Sri Lanka, Indonesia & the Maldives when the 2004 Tsunami struck - We probably should've done more but we're not that rich which makes us pretty resource starved ourselves ! :(

And about this flight, when the Malaysian PM called his Pakistani Counterpart up for Pakistan to search the territorial & international waters in the Arabian Sea - we checked our radars, our air-traffic & even the Airforce Chief of Pakistan talked to him - Granted we should've done more but thats not the same as 'no help offered to us' !
Why didnt you go and look for it in your state of the art stealth rowingboat?:mad:

Just usual savior of all Muslim propaganda. Malaysia gets enough help from technologically advanced countries like USA, China and Australia. Besides how can they even complain about not getting enough help? They showed extreme incompetence, released contradictory statements, released false data, took 7 or 9 hours to mention that the plane went missing and their sheer arrogance is striking.

And WTF is this retard saying? Only Iran helped? What about other countries who are burning their resources to search this aircraft? Even there is an air traffic monitoring system installed in search area to avoid collisions, that's how much effort other countries are putting.

Just usual savior of all Muslim propaganda. Malaysia gets enough help from technologically advanced countries like USA, China and Australia. Besides how can they even complain about getting enough help? They showed extreme incompetence, released contradictory statements, released false data, took 7 or 9 hours to mention that the plane went missing and their sheer arrogance is striking.

And WTF is this retard saying? Only Iran helped? What about other countries who are burning their resources to search this aircraft? Even there is an air traffic monitoring system installed in search area to avoid collisions, that's how much effort other countries are putting.

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves.....I got ahead of myself - Its probably just an Opinion piece nothing more ! :unsure:

This article is so crappy and poorly written,

first, Not Malaysian who came first to offer us the the helps we needed so much after Tsunami Boxing Day in 2004, it was Singapore and USA and then came the others from East Asian like Japan and South Korea

Second, I think even Padang Earth Quake not destroying all of Padang infrastructure, but sure they have taken a great toll upon us

Third, i don't like the tone of the writer of this article using, very biased and without a real fact although i know what kind of motive he/she had when writing this article

This article is so crappy and poorly written,

first, Not Malaysian who came first to offer us the the helps we needed so much after Tsunami Boxing Day in 2004, it was Singapore and USA and then came the others from East Asian like Japan and South Korea

Second, I think even Padang Earth Quake not destroying all of Padang infrastructure, but sure they have taken a great toll upon us

Third, i don't like the tone of the writer of this article using, very biased and without a real fact although i know what kind of motive he/she had when writing this article

Pakistan army docs in Indonesia during tsunami relief ops:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

lol @ Iran offering help. let me guess what Malaysia replied with "Ah thanks Non muslim Iranian according to our law but you should save your naval speed boats for smuggled goods since the sanction is slowly suffocating you". Iranians are funny breed indeed their obsession on what others thinks about them has made them looney, they care more about their ancient persian image than anything, and now hate the arabs since they matter more in the world "these arabs with their camels when our kings in persia used them as currencies now the world notice them more than the persians aryan pure race" lmao Funny breed i Tell ya.

What a strange people, these Malaysians are. What about the rest of the world? India also helped them though we had no obligation to do so. F*k them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom