What's new

Thank you, Afridi-By Maheen Sadiq (PDF)

Last edited by duhastmish; Today at 02:34 PM :bunny:

who are you trying to fool? :azn:?

dog gam it !!!!!

You are a mod , you did that on purpose. My spelling was perfectly fine. :hitwall:

and elm who is this person and why did she /he post it on Indian newspaper ? I think she is second best editor on PDF. well written article.

Afridi we r proud of u ... just get rid of Akmals ... Razzaq , Misbah and Younas are old anyway ... look for new talent and INSHALLAH u will have a winning team again ...

The write up by Maheen Sadiq was published on a blog Maati.tv and it was posted on PDF by a member so technically the write is not a member of PDF.

it was published somewhere else as letter to editor and saw on facebook too.

if i am wrong them do correct me :)

:D and as i said before Indian media is following PDF and quoting it often . before the semi final i had read a stuff by ToI quoting Xenon (a member here) hehehehe

Well Maheen or Mehreen. It at least signifies the fact that girls have little or no knowledge about Cricket.:)

It is ok to love cricket but there is a difference between loving it and elevating the performance of cricket team to a matter of national honour.

Come on guys! It's not me. :rofl:

By the way, nice article.

It's true that because of this match our nation was united like never before. From Karachi to Gilgit, everyone mourned this loss.

It's true that because of this match our nation was united like never before.

No change on PDF though and i am sure there will be firing on indian borders to show the opposite side that we are the world champion :P

Actually this author forget that you need two hands for clapping or hand shake

By the way, nice article.

It's true that because of this match our nation was united like never before. From Karachi to Gilgit, everyone mourned this loss.

i was thinking the same- how come a sane mind with such analysis is on defence.pk-

Umar gul did not had bad luck. He.was not bowling to field. Thats why he was thrashed by sehwag.

What an intelligent article......must be one ugly woman......and...........murdered.........:-D

Back
Top Bottom