What's new

‘Thank God this didn’t start in India’: Jim O’Neill praises China’s coronavirus response

Lol, because we don't eat every living creature on Earth to the point where they end up in the endangered or extinct list

I'm not defending anyone. Simply the fact that we never caused any communicable diseases that spread throughout the world as Chinese did twice. And you mocking cow piss is ironic.
Maybe India didn't spread disease throughout the world but when the world goes to India, they first have to visit their doctor.

Oh, and remember Delhi 2010 games? What an embarrassing episode that was! After that I highly doubt any Olympics or Commonwealth Games event will be organized again in India -- not for a long time.

I like this Jim oneil guy, one who started the BRICS acronym.Sorry Jim but there was never a chance because we normal indians don't eat bats or other exotic animals. Lol.
Rats, dogs etc are also eaten in india.

Maybe India didn't spread disease throughout the world but when the world goes to India, they first have to visit their doctor.

Oh, and remember Delhi 2010 games? What an embarrassing episode that was! After that I highly doubt any Olympics or Commonwealth Games event will be organized again in India -- not for a long time.
Yeah india just invented “Super Bugs”.

How are you guys doing with Poliovirus ?

Completely eradicated yet ?

India only declared itself Polio free in 2014, and I'm guessing there's still a few isolated cases in some areas.
Ironic how the polio eradication program of india was headed by a Pakistani doctor.

That said, I do hope the chinese stop eating anything that crawls. First they gave us Sars virus and now this.

India gave us super bugs.

lol, praising a system that caused death of thousand people.
Jim O’Neillis is no epidemiologist to speak on matters of diseases. Most Indian states san some very poor states have a robust surveillance system and this is the reason we have overcome polio, plague encephalitis outbreaks in the past. Thing some of our neighbors are still incapable of yet.
Dumbass, Pak had polio issues due to WOT, that itself displaced 2 million people.

Dr shakeel afridis fake polio scam also messed up polio campaign.

Only Authoritarian states can come up with such a response otherwise if it had been any Democracy entire country would have been infected.

And yet it has become a pandemic.

They managed it well considering China has population of over a 1.6 Billion People and millions could have died. China actually gave entire world time to prepare otherwise scale of it would have been colossal. If it had been India their politicians would be squabbling about whether its a Muslims Virus or Christians.

They managed it well considering China has population of over a 1.6 Billion People and millions could have died. China actually gave entire world time to prepare otherwise scale of it would have been colossal. If it had been India their politicians would be squabbling about whether its a Muslims Virus or Christians.
There is no comparison between india and China when it comes to infrastructure or dealing with emergencies.
But still their eating habits have doomed thousands.

There is no comparison between india and China when it comes to infrastructure or dealing with emergencies.
But still their eating habits have doomed thousands.
Still not known for certain the exact animal source, whether a wild animal or one at the market in Wuhan. However the point is valid that unregulated and uncontrolled trade in animals causes this precise risk. Domesticated, legally traded animals are checked medically and declared edible for a good reason.

Yeah, a lot of people have a hard time dealing with the spices. Nobody suffered any mortal diseases like Corona or SARS. Besides, a lot of people from around the world take advantage of cheaper but good healthcare in India.

India will host many games in the future. Maybe even host Olympics, there are a lot of embarrassing episodes in all host countries who organized large events like WC or Olympics.

They hid it for more than a month and prevented proper quarantine of the initial patients. The whole world is facing a shutdown due to the Chinese virus and they want praise ? Ridiculous.

See those who sacrifice essential liberty for so called security deserve neither and get neither.

This is how they play for eg the terror card to create police state (they used that method to make US police so wildly armed, same in russia, same is happening now in india.)

Do you think chinese govt is perfect?? Nope.
Yet strangely there is not a single chinese poster (living in china) who has said anything negative about china. Wonder why? Is that a healthy condition for a society??
missed this post earlier..

not a fan of their extreme totalitarian system, but it does have it's benefits, is all I was saying.

they don't have trouble demolishing religious structures and evacuating entire huge areas for sake of quickly building roads/highways and dams etc

and they do a good job of it, completely unhindered by political BS

there's both good and bad there.

Still not known for certain the exact animal source, whether a wild animal or one at the market in Wuhan. However the point is valid that unregulated and uncontrolled trade in animals causes this precise risk. Domesticated, legally traded animals are checked medically and declared edible for a good reason.
It has been confirmed man. It was a snake from that wuhan market.

It had jumped from a bat.

I'm not defending anyone. Simply the fact that we never caused any communicable diseases that spread throughout the world as Chinese did twice. And you mocking cow piss is ironic.

You instantly went into defensive mode when I posted an indian netaji telling indians to drink cow urine and eat cow dung as a cure for ncovid19. You responded back with camel urine as a metaphor??

Seriously who got mocked at cow urine??

You were pointing fingers at what the chinese eat BUT when your own holly cow urine and dung eating escapdes get exposed you go on damage control mode. I can understand your predicament.

Last edited:

Since it's now a Pandemic and because anyone who got infected and cured can get reinfected.....Chinese handling of the issue hasn't been great....neither have the leaders and govt.'s around the world helped.....authoritarian or not...

Chinese can still get reinfected if the virus starts spreading again in multiple cities after being dormant.

Had everyone banned flights from/to China...the virus would have stayed in China...but no one wanted that because it hurt the Chinese ego (look up WHO's statements until yesterday when it got called a "pandemic").

So China is very much at fault here....more so than everyone else....including the corrupt WHO.

Until and unless an actual vaccine comes forward....everyone's doing a shitty job.

Back
Top Bottom